Friday, March 28, 2014

Square Dog Friday... question answered.

What a week !
It has zoomed by in a flurry of doctor/vet appointments.
Thank goodness it is Square Dog Friday.
We need it, paws up and pass the chkikin' strips
So lets woof it.

The Square Ones were asked if they have any nicknames.
.
Dr. Watson






 Dr.Watson 
name comes from the fact he was a companion dog to our Scotty Kirbey
just like Holmes and Watson
.
Booboo Baby
Sweet Pea
The Doctor
Baby Boy
Sweet Baby
.
thehamish







Hamish is a whole nother story.
Hamish went boonkers (like that is so different from everyday) one day and ripped a toy
to shreds. Stuffing was everywhere.
 Watson named him thehamish because he was like a hurricane,
and of course The Donald. He has a very big ego # 1 much like Trump.
But with better hair.
.
thehamish
hammie
lemon
tauntaun 
jawa
piyo piyo
figgy pudding
piggy
trouble
inoshishi (wild boar in Japanese )
hamilton
goat stew
4 feetie trouble
di baby (because he is disbetic)
#10
 .......
Forgot the "here is you pretty for the weekend photo".
But when you have so many Square Dog photos, who needs another photo !
Right ?
woof
.
scotty. . . parsnip
music. . . Happy,  Pharrell Williams

18 comments:

  1. Goat stew? Oh my word, you are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy? I love that song!

    And I love, love, LOVE the Square Ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered the song from your post (and movie) and I love it too.

      Delete
  3. Every single one of those photographs would make a lovely card - particularly the 'nosy' ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo made me laugh so much. They are very tolerant Parsnip - Snippet does NOT do baths without a big, big fuss. We have many names for the dogs too....love the lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is use to it I often have to wash his bottom and it is easier to do it in my work sink.
      I can not knell down any more

      Delete
  5. My Hair Ball has the big ego, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling names for darling boys!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    yert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YERT!
    Where did YERT! come from?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made that word up and thehamish uses it quite a lot
      I had several other words I made up but somehow forgot. Living with thehamish does that to you.

      Delete
  8. I don't know why but I'm thinking liquorice allsorts - the black squashy ones:)

    ReplyDelete