Monday, March 3, 2014

parley view parsnip. . . stuff happens

Stuff happens.
This Monday post was suppose to be about how my blog name  "angryparsnip"
came about but  it is not finished.
.
A Valley Fever, Fibromyalgia auto-immune "episode" has keep me
somewhat "under the weather" for the last few weeks.
 .
I have been trying to keep up with daily stuff 
but I think I will sign off for a few days to catch my breath.
I hope to be back by Friday for Square Dog Friday. After all it is in their contract.
Or triple the "chikin" strips
and a contract review, which I never win !
 .
To start your week
I leave you with a few photos from Saturday Rain storm.
 .
 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 The Square Ones are not feeling that great either.
thehamish keeps cuddling up to Dr. Watson, who is so sweet and lets him.
.

Have a lovely start to the week !
Keep warm, dry and no slipping on the snowy ice.

tired. . . parsnip
music. . . Breathe,  Alexi Murdoch

As I was getting ready to post this and take a handful of pills, I just read the movie "Frozen" won Best Animated  film.
This is why I don't watch the Oscars. To say "Frozen" that looks like a retread of "Tangled" is a better movie than "The Wind Rises" or "Ernest and Celestine" I just don't understand ? As much as Disney holds a place in my heart
this movie is not anyway the best to me.
Just saying

20 comments:

  1. The rainbow shots look lovely.

    Get plenty of rest. And Square Dog snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too still get the occasional "Lyme Tick Fibro Episodes" when I get run down. Who thought those horrible little things could survive this far north and cause so much distress? I think music, deep breaths, lots of rest and two snuggly gud dugs is the very best cure right now. Take care - See you Friday. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better. Saying a prayer for you. As for the Oscars, I stopped watching when Jennifer Lopez wore her shocking dress and was dating P-diddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live with this everyday it is just some days are better than others.
      I stopped watching when Barbra Streisand won for Prince Of Tides.
      besides a psychiatrist having a affair, the love story was beefed up and as a directer her self serving gaze showing her nails, hands, legs soft focus face.... ack she made so many changes and won ?

      Delete
  4. Oh, I thought you might like this article - http://www.spoon-tamago.com/2014/02/28/japanese-bento-boxes-that-prioritize-artistic-value-over-taste/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to feel better but....
      I checked out the site OMG ! whahahahahahahahaha !
      I like the simple and cute ones the best.

      Delete
  5. be well my friend, hope you feel better now. yert to the boys!

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of Hayao Miyazaki... and did you know the only time the local theater (1) showed his film was at 12:03 AM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know why ? Only one theater is showing it here but several times a day.

      Delete
  7. Get your rest, Gayle...and as William said, lots of Square Dog snuggles.

    These photos are beautiful--I love rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, They were so bright and the rainbow ended just right in front of me.

      Delete
  8. So sorry you are feeling under the weather. Take your time to get your breath back. We aren't going anywhere. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having difficulty with the comment box but I forgot to say how I have enjoyed catching up with the gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pat I always so enjoy hearing from you and reading your blog.

      Delete
  10. I am sorry you are feeling so seedy, and I hope you are better soon. I assume you are feeling a little better than when you wrote the post, because I've just commented on the square ones' new exciting discoveries, above! I would like to know how you got your blog name and have sometimes considered asking you. Thank you for leaving us with such gorgeous photographs of magnificent rainbows.

    ReplyDelete