Friday, November 1, 2013

Square Dog Friday... green

Thank Goodness it is Square Dog Friday !
After this week, Friday is looking good to me.
You all know the drill so lets hit it !
woof !
.

piggy piggy piggy  who gots'  the new piggy ?
you gots' a gud guess? no really you guess guess guess
.

i gots' the piggy me thehamish i was hidin'
.

greengreen green i gots' green and Watson wants it too
.

oh noses we gots' a battle
we' blurry 'cause we like superheros movin' fast so fast like the wind'
you cant' even see us
.

memememememememememememememe
i thehamishwants it but Watson wants it but i needin' it
mine
.

tugtugtugtug tugtug tug tugin'
.

Watson lookin' gud but i thehamish is wanting greeengreen green
minemineminemine mine !
.

maybe i pullin' Watson around the table
.

i gots to pull more nownownow now

we both liken' the green but i needs it
im' thehamish
.

hey Watson im' wantin' it
mememememememe
mine
.

it gots broken
and Watson gots it
.

Watsons gud chewin'
he is gud old dug an i lurve him
xo thehamish
........................................
and just because I can
Here is your pretty for the start of the weekend.
Early morning shadows
.

Getting ready for winter seeding of the grass but still looking good.
.

Such a beautiful fall morning
.



 Beautiful shadows.

Goodness what a week
 First I had my six week check-up on my eyes.
The right eye is still leaking fluid but better.
The repair of the left eye has held. So far so good till next check up.
And if that wasn't enough, the thehamish had three doctors appointments, plus one emergency for his right eye. It is deteriorating ?
The Horrners Syndrium is getting worst or it could be hiding other problems.
Who knows ?
We are upping his eye meds and in a wait and see holding pattern.
Also testing thehamish for Valley Fever and a new possible infection.
Plus the lens, the two year old lens on his right eye is clouding.
All I have to say to that is
yert !

exhausted,  parsnip
music. . . Mercy Mercy Me,  Marvin Gaye



Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. (shhhhhhh) Don't tell my cats, but the more I see of your Scotties, the more I want some of my own...

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell your cats, they will not mind because...
      Scottie are the cats of the Dog World. I have stories lots of stories.
      All my Scottie loved their cats.

      cheers, parsnip

      Delete
  2. Poor Parsnip. If that was me I would have to lie in a darkened room. Gud job you have got those two square ones to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahaha maybe they should not be so helpful.
      I am exhausted.

      Delete
  3. I hope you and the brood will have a gentle weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Marvin Gaye song. p, your backyard is gorgeous, I could sit in it for hours ... hugs to the gud dugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I bought this home the view from the back yard.

      Delete
  5. Wow, that toy and the background make a dazzling combo, glad the boys appreciated the piggy. I hope everyone's eye problems settle down soon. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Square Dogs are magnificent fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see the square guys having fun!
    Buster would have loved the green thingy!

    Hope all the health problems eventually resolve.

    Greetings from me and Buster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamish will slowly lose the sight in his left eye even though we had the lens replacement in both eyes. For some reason ? his eye is clouding over and we monitor his diabetes very close. It has been two years and this should not be happening.
      I am very sad and upset over this.
      The green pig is fun it made the sound from the game, and they love it. I like to mix up the squeaky sounds of their toys.

      Delete
  8. Hey--this one didn't show up in my blogroll until this morning! Gayle, you should add a subscribe option!

    As always, I enjoy Square Dog Fridays! The boys are in good form, I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to have daughter help with that. I don't know what a subscribe option.
      I thought you would like the "superhero" comment.

      Delete
  9. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll keep your boys in prayer. Poor puppies. Poor piggie.

    Hugs and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bad boys certainly don't let their ailments damp their spirits.

    ReplyDelete