Monday, November 4, 2013

parley view parsnip... almost the kitchen sink !

A very quiet weekend around my home.
After the week we all had, quiet was good.
.


We are having the best skies lately.
One day the sky was filled with these tiny puffy clouds.
.

I think they are Cirrocumulus Clouds ?
Beautiful !
.

I made chicken and yam jerky for the boys.
Usually I make the yam jerky in long strips but I thought I would try round one.
.

Must watch TV
.

Son made Taharava Kootan, duck country curry,
made with dark chicken meat instead
and Gobi Aloo, cauliflower with potatoes.
Perfection !


...........................................

Here is your pretty (funny) for the start of the week.
thehamish is modeling his new Christmas hat.
This was taken with the phone and very bright sunlight pouring in.
Better photos on Friday.
And possibly a much happier gud dug.
.


.
iam miffed miffed i am sayin' you see how happy thehamish is
badbadbad bad bad is what i am sayin'
but nice, hahahahah, tall person who feed us was holdin' chkikin' strips
what was a gud dug to do
oh the inhumanity
where is compassion
chkikin' chkikin' chkikin'

oh woe is me
woe woe woe
woe
yert !

quiet . .  parsnip
music. . . Cloud Age Symphony,  Okino Shuntaro
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Queen of the Warthogs????

    Hamish looks very festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what a hoot !
      Rarely do I dress up The Boys, festive collars is about as much as I do but.... I couldn't pass this up.

      Delete
  2. Hamish is showing his Scrooge side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hamish is thinking "I shall have my revenge for this..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those skies are magical Parsnip - very envious. Ours are grey, grey, grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh honey you look so cute in your hat, you are adorable! yert!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yam jerky? I've never heard of that, but it sounds like something I would like.

    HA! Cutest Christmas decoration ever! (Mobile, too, when he isn't napping.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tiny, puffy clouds are more common in the desert, I think. Can't say for sure but I know I do enjoy looking at these photos at your blog, sweet p.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cotton wool balls clouds.
    I don't think Hamish is thrilled with his new titfer. ( Rhyming slang - tit for tat - hat)

    ReplyDelete