Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chugoku Expressway


Chugoku Expressway, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

A rest-stop on the Chugoku Expressway.

There are several kinds of rest stops for the traveler on the
expressways in Japan.
They can be small with vending machines (Wonderful Japanese Vending
Machines) and the cleanest bathrooms I have seen anywhere, to stops
with Restaurants, Markets and a Gas Station.
Some like the one above that had several Take Away Food stands. Two
Restaurants, Market, Gift Shop and a Gas Station.
This stop also had two large super clean, designer styled bathrooms.
I am still in shock !

surprised. . . parsnip
music. . . Signpost, Final Fantasy Tactics A2

2 comments:

  1. I love nice bathrooms. I rarely see them except at home, but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the rest-stops had nice clean bathrooms even the very small Vending machines ones.
    One stop had Black Granite counters, and huge deep rectangle sinks that I wanted for my Bathroom.

    Then I return to America and walk into a rest stop that was invaded by ? I don't want to say animals because animals are cleaner and was truly offended by the fact people do not know what a trash can is for and cannot figure out how to use a toilet. Paper was everywhere. Do people live like this in their own homes ? What is wrong here?

    ReplyDelete