Sunday, January 22, 2023

Rain Snow Rain Snow Freezing !

We have winter and it is cold for us but we need the rain and snow !
Very happy about that.





Some smiles !  

Beautiful.

Every Gud Dug knows this !

.Just love this !

.


A drawing by Granddaughter of Her character (forgot it's name) Winston and a sleeping Agatha
 with her new toy.
I have been sick in bed for a week. I am so tired of being sick ! 
Stressed out from all the eye problems ? ? ? Who Knows ?
cheers,  parsnip


 


 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you're sick in bed. I love that drawing by your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get such dramatic, beautiful views out your window!
    I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well and hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .So sorry you are sick Gayle. I have posted you a card - I hope the view on it (quite near where I live) will cheer you up and remind you that the warm weather will return. I love that ad from Daisy.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Gayle. That's a great drawing by your granddaughter. It's good that you're getting some moisture.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Sorry to read you are unwell! Sending hugs from the Nesbitt household xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrr..... so sorry youʻve been ill. Iʻll call this week. XoXo

    ReplyDelete