Friday, May 31, 2013

Square Dog Friday... Toys !


.

Square Dog Friday or Why toys don't last at our home !

Nice tall person who walks us and who is in Japan now,  gave us The Two Square Dogs
this really nice toy.
I really have enjoyed this toy. Thank You nice tall person who walks us.
Gud dug, Watson

yesh
minemineminemine mine
gud dug thehamish needs toy
memememememe me
yert
mine
me

toy. . . parsnip
music. . . Summer,  Joe Hisaishi

update...
When you look at a Youtube,  many related videos will pop-up plus an amazing amount  of really strange ones,
As I watched Watson and thehamish video several  little square black Scotties videos poped up. And of course me being me I had to watch them. ummmmmmmm oh noes !
I smiled and kinda choked up remembering my Little Square Black Scottie Kirby who I still miss after all these years.
The force was strong . . .
All  I wanted to do was run out that second in my jammie and find another Little Square Black Scottie.
The Force Was Strong with this one.



14 comments:

  1. Poor toy!

    Always fun watching the Square Ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fun but then there is the cleaning up of all the fluff and destroyed squeakies all over.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You always use such wonderful words for The Square Ones.

      Delete
  3. Oh how I know that feeling Parsnip. I had a pug called Algy and whenever I see a pug in a picture or on television tears come into my eyes as I remember him. Then I had a Pointer called Oscar and I loved him dearly. He died four years ago and is buried next to Algy under the trees.
    The trouble with dogs is that their life span is so much shorter than ours - so we always have to bear partings. Love to the squaere ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you could always stop by the shelter just to have a look around. You know, real casual like. You might be surprised... could be Scotty there who needs a home. I'm amazed at the beautiful cats and dogs that end up at the shelter here. I want to bring them ALL home.

    Your dogs are adorable, not that you need ME to tell you. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daughter works for the Humane Society (clinic) so she is always adopting the un-adoptable leftover animals. But she did call me down one day to see a Scottie Puppy but I was strong and didn't say YES PLEASE ! He was adopted a day later.
      Because of my many health problems I think no puppies for me any more.
      If and when my boys die, Watson is in liver failure and 15, I think I will become a short term foster Mum. Or if I ever get my mobility back a volunteer walker and cuddlier. I can do that !

      Yeah The Boys are adorbs but they aren't at all snobby about that. They do love their chicken strips though !

      Delete
  5. oboy! a square dog movie! yert!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Mr. demile I am we are ready for our close-up.....
      or not is that a chicken strip
      yert

      Delete
  6. I always look forward to Square Dog Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee...
    «Louis» didn't get to check in on Square Dog Friday until Saturday, but he's glad he did!
    A toy doesn't have a chance with those two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see they are looking pretty spry.

    ReplyDelete