Friday, January 27, 2012

Square Dog Friday...

It is Friday !
Square Dog Friday to be exact...
like everyday isn't really Square Dog Day around my home.
Goodness !
I am starting to sound like the crazy cat lady who lives down the street.
New postal stamps I had made up .
Except for bills or anything sent certified... I think the envelopes, packet or boxes should be exciting to look at as much as the card, letter or gift that is inside.
I have always drawn on my mail envelopes from sketches, cartoons. clouds, used stamps, pieces of paper or abstract designs.

I also had some stickers made.
These photos really show The Square Ones personality.
Watson, is very sweet, loving, charming, cuddly and looks great in hats.
Hamish is..... wellllll.... just.... yert !

I walked by the living room and happened to see something out of the corner of my eye that was different.
Can we see something that shouldn't be there ?
Watson who is 12 now can lay in the sun anywhere he wants but Hamish is another story. Let me just say that living with a dog who can and will throw-up on command is very interesting and...
we don't ever talk about the lizard/ottoman incident anymore !
Because of this Hamish is not allowed (bawhahahahhahahahah) on the sofa.
Whoa... let me catch my breath here.

What can I say
Can you see and feel the terror in the air, the palpable fear...
the the the... oh give it up, who am I kidding !
yert !

and because I can here is your weekend pretty.
funny. . . parsnip
music. . . Both Sides Now, Judy Collins


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. awww bless his little square heart!!! yert!

    love fridays here!

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when a Southern Lady say... "well bless his little square hearts"
      except doesn't that mean something else ?

      Delete
  2. Charming stamps, stickers and basking-in-the-sun-on-the-sofa doggies. I recognize the cloud and it is indeed pretty! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun to see our clouds/sky taken from different angles.

      Delete
  3. As always, they're both adorable. And you have a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... it help when you like minimalism, no mess no fuss easy to keep clean.
      But you know I rarely show my studio which is filled to the rafters with too much stuff !

      Delete
  4. And yet there he is on the sofa!

    That picture with them in the sunlight like that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and yet he is on the sofa.... what can I say I am old and can't remember.
      Hamish has been at hospital since Wednesday and I might be bringing him home Saturday...I kind of been letting some things slide a bit.
      Bad human person....

      Delete
  5. I think you're the most stylish person I've ever (almost!) met. If there isn't a song about the skies of Tucson there should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW,
      I think that is all I can say besides Thank You for the compliment is...
      WOW !

      I must look up and see if there are any songs, I kind of don't think so....

      Delete
  6. I like how the one dog is resting on the arm rest. Unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my dogs are very funny. My first Little Black Square Dog, Kirby loved to sit/lay on the back of the sofa. Now this sofa was in the middle of the room so no wall to catch a fall... she never fell off.
      Watson started laying on the arm of the sofa so he could look out the window, even though I am not sure how much he can really see that far away.
      Now I think he just does it because it is comfy and he likes being up high ?
      I have always said Scotties are the cats of the dog world.

      Delete
  7. I'm with Hamish.
    'Why should old Watson be allowed on the sofa and not me?????
    It's downright favouritism!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat... after the 200 time your cleaning up throw-up and not always on the floor.... it gets old really fast.
      And why he runs to the only carpet in the room to throw-up or jump up on the ottoman... (the lizard incident) yeah.... he can stay off the sofa.

      Delete