Friday, May 3, 2019

Square Dog Friday. . . week stuff

Best day of the week is here.
Square Dog Friday
so lets woof it !

I spent 2 weeks talking with "con-comcast' and it is still ongoing.
This is the end of week 2 and week 3 is starting off no better.
I despise companies who outsource their technical help jobs. Two weeks
of John, Steve or Bill with thick Indian accents, reading from a printed
program set in front of them. It is hard to get a word in and if you do
they start all over from the beginning of the sentence.  
I had 3 no shows appointments with one lie saying he was there and
fixed the problem (on no you didn't) so that was 4.

con-comast and cox divided up Tucson.if you live in the city you have cox 
in the county concomast.  
Son is rewiring the house and we will soon have Roku and no cable !

So..... having to to make a post about Square Dogs has made me very happy !
iwinston and agatha helping to make the bed.





When outside they are on Security Patrol.

 iwinston is so bein' happy to see you you gots' coookie'
On a break !



iwinsto jumping over agatha and while in the air she kicked her leges up
and pushed him higher. So funny and cute !


. . . .

 As always here is your pretty for the weekend.

Weaver was asking when the stem would stop growing . Well here is the
beginning of the branches that will soon be covered in huge amounts of bright
yellow buds and then flowers that the birds love and later on when
dried the Javelinas love to munch on them. They gobble them up.


.
Tucson is carpeted in the yellow blooms of the Palo Verde Trees.
The trees are everywhere and are covering the hillsides.
I will have son drive me around this weekend so I can get some photos.

cheers, parsnip

update... I have been crazy with the cable and internet witch is working
this morning so I am sorry I didn't get to answer your comments. 

28 comments:

  1. Square Dogs brighten up every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so funny and Agatha is getting more use to living here.

      Delete
  2. The animals are such a good antidote to these kind of frustrations! I hope you can get it resolved soon and forget about it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With concomcast it will never be resolved. no more cable for us but internet we will still have for awhile.

      Delete
  3. Winston and Agatha are cute puppies. I was in the Tucson area many years ago and was told about how lovely the cactus were during spring. I missed seeing it, but now see what they meant, thanks to your pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is great but SUMMER is coming. whole new lifestyle change.

      Delete
  4. We used to have Comcast and could not stand them. They kept raising our rates, repeatedly lied to us and in general had the worst customer service I have ever seen. In our area they changed their name to Xfinity to try to lose their bad reputation. We cut cable, have an indoor leaf antenna, Roku and Sling TV (very inexpensive). We are very happy with our choices. I hope you will enjoy your Roku as well!

    The dogs look so happy playing with one another. I know they are the best entertainment for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son is still working on it and we see some happiness in our future.

      Delete
  5. ARRRRGH! Condolences on having to deal with non-existent customer service people. Remember when companies used to treat their customers as though they gave a good diddle?

    It's good to see the dogs playing together so well. It kinda looks like they were practicing an circus act. :)

    I looked at the pics from your post before this one, and WOW! Your studio is absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean dealing with them is not the worst thing in the world but dealing with them for everyday and waiting for them to appear is stupid.
      Yes studio is my happy place.

      Delete
  6. Roku is fabulous! Have used it for several years now along with still having to pay the much hated local cable company. We too are getting ready to "pull the plug" on them and only deal with individual carriers. We have far fewer options up here in the north country. I have recently been doing battle with LG regarding my new dishwasher (still under warranty) which is behaving very badly. SIX visits from repair people, countless hours on the phone, and I still have a wonky machine. Customer service no longer exists. Bah! You have my deepest sympathy regarding your dealings with Comcast. They're a dirty word here in NH. And on a happier note the pups are, as always, such beautiful creatures and I thank you for sharing their wonderful photos. Have a wonderful weekend Gayle. Take lots of pictures of those yellow trees for us. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get roku over the internet ? Son is trying to tell me but I only work with half a brain and computing is not one of the parts that is working !
      I think if you want to start a riot or change the direction of a riot just yell comcast ! the fire and pitchforks will follow.

      Delete
  7. Sorry about your Comcast problems, we've been with Directv for years. We have Roku too and Acorn, will look for the show you recommended.
    Love the doggie photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to recommend movies or TV but since you are back home I thought you could check it out.

      Delete
  8. The gud dugs cheer me up so much thank you for sharing them. Agatha has eyes that say I love you mum.She is clearly loving her new life and gets on well with the wonderful Winston. One of these days I will have a gud dug.All the best to you and sorry about your computer problems x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very sweet but doesn't quite know some of the home rules.

      Delete
  9. How I love your two dogs - notice that, like Tess, they enjoy laying on the bed but never offer to help making it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, thanks for the pretty! Your photos make me smile. As for Comcost: I am exhausted from years of cable company experiences. And it didn't get any better when we moved to Spain, although we're very happy with the technical support we currently have from Movistar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to use the word hate, so despise is my go to word about that company.

      Delete
  11. It’s so frustrating to deal with such company. Several times I helped new coworkers from overseas set up cables. “I went to your home but nobody was there” lie must be on their manual because they used it way too many times. Watching gud dugs sure melts those stresses :-) Winston and Agatha are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Son loves his high speed low cost internet in Japan.
    When he finds out what a mess cable is here he can't belive it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dogs are definitely better than cable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. I almost adopted and older dog but doctor no, said lets wait

      Delete
  14. Dogs put everything in perspective and melt troubles away :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little bit late to this post!
    But just want to say I do like the Palo Verde Trees.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete