Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday, a few things.

Tuesday follow up.
iwinston got me up at 5:25 as the sun came up and a few storm clouds blew in.

.




It is lightly raining and iwinston stays outside. I have to drag him in.
He loves the cold. Silly gud dug.
.

I was trying to cook dinner and just look at these onions.



ummmmmmmm yes, i did the operation
2 facelifffts for the price if 1


. . .

Son took these photos of Agatha digging in her den, foxhole or high tower.


.

iwinston is wantin' now more rain rain rain

Two birds who can't wait to eat the flowers.





Roof at the entrance to the Botanical Gardens.


Agatha on patrol.

Merida

Oliver

.
iwinston
Such a gud dug !
...


As always here is your pretty for the start of the week.

This makes me cry, breaks my heart and makes my world better at the same time.

cheers, parsnip

23 comments:

  1. Some very dramatic skies!

    All your critters know just the right spots to take a break in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the critters know where the best places are.

      Delete
  2. Like iwinston, I would not come indoors either. Those views are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo of the comfort dog made me puddle. My vet has a comfort kitty. A very chill rescue stray who now spends all her time at the cozy office visiting humans and gud dugs alike with head rubs and nose kisses. Pip (who has never known a cat) is mesmerized by her kindness.

    Such beautiful photos today Gayle. Love that Century Plant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfort gud dugs and kitty are just the best.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, that last picture! Your pictures are all wonderful! I bet the Botanical Gardens were beautiful this time of the year. I love seeing the gud dugs and the gud cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Botanical Gardens. I was just there for a few moments that day.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the Tuesday photos. Didn't think you got rain this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I hope you are feeling better.

      Delete
  6. That comfort dog made me cry too. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winston is so cute enjoying outside in the light rain. Agatha is really good at operation and also digging!
    I love those ornaments hanging from the ceiling of botanical gardens. Very pretty. The last image is very sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are surrounded by beauty... and you know how o appreciate it and share it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice to say. I am so luck to live here.

      Delete
  9. It has been Colder here in the Desert for Springtime, I'm reveling in it as much as iwinston seems to be! Thanks for Sharing the Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cold/cooler here than it should be but summer is coming.

      Delete
  10. Very moody skies, love them. Wonderful photo's all around.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed seeing all of your photographs.
    Have to say there are a few tears in my eyes after seeing and reading about the comfort dog... amazing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete