Friday, March 29, 2019

Square Dog Friday with Agatha

Hello !
Best day of the week is here...
Square Dog Friday.
woof !


Today Agatha gets top billing.
I thought you might like to see Dr. Agatha in action. If you wait to the 
very end and have the sound on loud, you can hear a iwinston grunt.

Some stuff that happened this week.













 You can see the Evil Cat Spy dressed as a gud dug.



 Loved the way they were both sitting outside and enjoying the spring day.
I tried to take a quick photo before they moved but Agatha heard me, iwinston doesn't care.
Since I was in the kitchen I got this funny reflection of a flying bowl of clementines.
Area 51 is near.

 Agatha, always has to see me or if she is off somewhere to run back and find me
and then takes off again. She has to know where I am and be near. 
We were at the Vets (again) and she sat on my foot when ever she could.
So adorable but sad also. I hope she is happy and feel somewhat secure.

 This is the door to the garage and after Son left iwinston decided to wait 
there till he came back. He loves to greet us when we come home and
of course we love to see him all happy. Just the best feeling ever.
He is a love and we all adore him.

........

As always here is your pretty to start the weekend.

 Went to a spur of the moment dinner. Devoured the Daikon Salad and forgot to take a photo.
It was very gud  so very gud !


I found this Pinterest (?) I love it. Sorry, this computer photo is a bit blurry. 
It makes me happy and teary at the same time.

cheers,  parsnip



36 comments:

  1. Doctor Agatha is quite precise and thorough in her operation procedures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is I have been sweeping up brains as i write this.

      Delete
  2. What can I say? I'm in love with your four-legged hairy kids. And no doubt about it... Agatha is happy. She has YOU now. (And Winston, of course.)

    Have a super weekend! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of them in the chairs, hanging out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iwinston loves to sit there in the shade when it gets to hot for him.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Gayle!

    It was nice to see Agatha and Winston starring in their very own secret spy movie. Looks like they hit the jackpot with the latest bark box filled with toys and goodies. That food looks mouth watering delicious. I agree there's nothing like coming home to a happy, tail (or stub) wagging dog who loves you and is happy to see you.

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love the Bark Box ! Many adventures to destroy

      Delete
  5. It was fun watching Dr. Agatha in action! Love the photo of her and Winston sitting in the chair side by side. They are sooo adorable :-) I’m sure she feels secure and very happy being with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is following his lead now. She wanted to jump on tables and places she can not go. So I think if she sees what iwinston does she can too

      Delete
  6. Oh how they must keep you entertained! I love seeing them both! Such gud dugs they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, as I pull my hair out ! but I love them. I have to be careful not to raise my voice.

      Delete
  7. Each in "their" outdoor chair, chilling out and watching the view - awww, bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winston’s grunt made my iPad vibrate in my lap! Gorgeous doggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try and record his very loud talking and grunts. He is the most vocal of the gud dugs Scotties I have had.

      Delete
  9. Dr. Agatha is a surgeon to be reckoned with!

    The bark box.. "The Spy Who Licked Me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if i was younger and on my own I would work for this company.

      Delete
  10. Agatha is loved and she knows it. What a sweet duo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a couple of sweet pups! My Ginger sits on my feet at the vet, too...when she's not trying to creep under the chair out of reach! :) I wish we could meet each other's dogs. ❤ (And each other, too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she looks quite confident and content. They just want to be loved and obviously she is. By the way along about six or seven years my basset stopped operating on his toys and now just plays with them so theirs hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watson and Hamish love to rip, tug and destroy any toy together. They didn't really work at the brain surgery.

      Delete
  13. Does Agatha have any chew toys? I'm thinking one of those rawhide bones that won't perish the very first time it's used. I bet she'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes she does but no rawhide they are really not good for them.
      I will take some photos for a post

      Delete
  14. There is a lot of chewing going on there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post.
    It was nice to see the photograph of the two of them in the chairs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could get then from the front but the second she sees me .... off she goes.

      Delete
  16. If I ever need surgery, I shall request Dr. Agatha as my surgeon.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Winston's grunt made me laugh out loud. Just been having a lovely catch up. Delighted to meet the captivating long-legged Agatha. So great that they love each other. Your son's students must adore him. So glad he and they are all safe. Your blog is always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved reading your post and now they are so very interesting.
      I just write lately about my dogs.

      Delete
  18. I do love seeing pictures of them together, so sweet. Our two put their paws on my feet whenever they aren't certain about anything too.

    ReplyDelete