Friday, October 29, 2021

Square Dog Friday

Another exhausting week.  

Nothing new with Merida.

She is in a twilight zone stilling hanging on but not herself.



                                                                              iwinston
                                                               Chew sticks are gud

 
.Agatha
..


 



                                                Some prettys for the start of the weekend.

 








Hope you all have a fun (quiet ?) Halloween weekend.

cheers,  parsnip

10 comments:

  1. I sure hope Merida feels better soon. I hate to see her so sad. The Gud Dugs look like they are having a good time. It looks like they enjoyed their chew sticks too! I love all the funnies, especially the astronaut dog. I hope you are well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bonnie, Thank you
      Hope you have a fun Halloween.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She has shrunk to over half her weight. She was a soft silky orb of a beautiful cat. It is so sad for Son he is working so hard to comfort her.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ...and Happy Birthday to you !
      Do you have any trick or treaters ?

      Delete
  4. I wonder if she is just so sad and tired. We think she looks for him at night. Since the dogs are with me she can go on walkabout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss my babies so much! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete