Friday, September 3, 2021

Square Dog Friday.

If I can post this in the next 3 hours it will still be Friday !

A win for me.

This is the third day I have a huge (orange sized ) bright red swollen ball on the side of my face. It is under the right side of my jaw. By today it has swollen over to my left side jawline.  Called the doctor and got an emergency appointment. No one knows what it is maybe a bug bite ?  On some meds that I have to watch and be careful of a reaction.  Yea Me !


Agatha




                                                                          Winston




                                                          Some more clouds reflections




 

Oliver


 
Oliver is doing so much better.  Acting like he use to. We are hoping for some weight gain now.
The twice a week treatments seem to be working.


Here is your pretty for the weekend


 
                                                                       cheers,  parsnip


 

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos. I thought the bright red swollen ball was on Agatha’s face, which would have been bad enough. Ouch. I hope whatever it is is easily treated and you’re feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you- would that the dogs were now lookimg after you at the moment like you look after them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so painful Gayle. Hoping the doctor finds a solution quickly and you feel better soon. What lovely plush beds your wee gud dugs have with stuffies used as pillows. Adorable. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about your sore jaw. I sure hope they can relieve your pain and clear it up right away. Sounds miserable! Glad all of the pets are well! Stay safe and feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear about your jaw! It sounds like they think it is an allergic reaction to something possibly. I hope the prescription they gave you helps and does not have any side effects.

    Agatha and iWinston look their beautiful and handsome selves! I'm happy to hear Oliver is doing better. I love that picture of his silhouette.

    I hope you heal up and feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Hopefully the doctors have some answers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope the doctors can help.

    ReplyDelete