Saturday, August 28, 2021

Square Dog Friday, Another late day.



 Long days of noise even rumbling from across the valley Agatha gets upset.
Agatha is exhausted, even after the panic calms down.



The slippers from last post are Agatha new chew toy. I do wish they were mine.



She added some new design elements. 
She is thinking of giving up her surgery practice
for a new Design Shop.


Oliver is doing so much better. Has gained 2 ounces and is acting more like himself.
We know this is just a small reprieve but we are very happy to enjoy any time with 
our sweet boy.

Oliver is learning to use the selfie.





Oliver and Hamish 
They were friends especially when Hamish would share his "chkikin" 



 Merida in the front, Oliver in the back.
.....

Here is your pretty for the weekend. 




The mountains are so green !





 
So late again I have had an especially bad week all I have done is sleep.

cheers,  parsnip

 

12 comments:

  1. I do hope you have a better week next week my dear. Sending you my love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could cuddle Agatha. It's hard on her to be so scared. I'm so glad that Oliver is feeling better. He sure looks handsome and very aristocratic! Merida is quite beautiful too! The pretties are gorgeous and the funnies are great. I'm so sorry you've had a bad week. I hope next week is much better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She found another small space to hid in and Son couldn't find her. I moved from the bedroom and she popped out. She panics and has to hide but near me .

      Delete
  3. I hope a better week is coming for you. Beautiful photos, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to sure what this week will bring. Hope your feeling better.

      Delete
  4. Dear Agatha, at least she hides close by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Agatha, I wonder how long her heart can take this amount of panic.

      Delete
  5. Why are the mountains so green? Regrowth after all of the fires?
    Your animals are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monsoons rain, lots of wildfire damage, and the seed come up native plants but no cactus. Once they are burned it will take years to start to regrow them
      We have been very dry for 5+ years very little rain. This amazing monsoon season I have never seen that much green everywhere.

      Delete
  6. Just popping in to say hello and to send you and the furry ones my love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gud Dugs send Woofs right back at you.

    ReplyDelete