Saturday, April 4, 2020

Square Dog Friday, Oh no Vet time !


Winston has been ill lately.
He has ACL in both back legs and pinched nerves in his right leg arm pit.
He is now on some meds to help ? ? ? the vet and I need to talk more.

I ordered this orthopedic bed for him.
As soon as it came out of the box, Agatha threw it up in the air jumped on
it and chomped the edges.  Winston stood there and watched. He didn't
like the bed and when I put him in it he jumped right out.
Later that evening I found him sleeping in the bed.
Agatha likes the bed but more as a play thing. She loves jumping off the sofa on
to the bed. Plus she blends into the bed color so I really can't see her.
A huge plus for her.













iwinston find squirrel burrow now must find find find now
squirrrrrrrrrel

Adan took these  on a walk photos for me.

iwinston gots' dusty sniffellin' nose

nice tall person who feeds me be sayin'  she be cleaning nose for iwinston
so iwinston breathin' better






Windy day.

............................

Here is some fun for for the weekend.


When people were buying mass quantities of TP, I was stocking up on Twinkies.
So all the Twinkies I bought will not be good after the apocalypse ? ? ?


Oh My Goodness I need to see these cuties and I will bring pie lots of pie !


Hey Thanks CBS News. . .  just what I needed !


Mail Deliveries

. . . or "woke"  TV and Movie actors who know more than us all.
I am talking "at" you Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Oprah. Gayle King,
Natalie Portman, Lady Gaga, Joaquin Phoenix, Brad Pitt, Mat Damon
to name a few. . . Hey Matt will you be renting that humongous
yacht  again this summer ? Dumping all that garbage in and ruining the oceans ?
along with the air,  Or is being woke make it ok ?


Now for the best one of all. . .

.

Be Safe and Well everyone !
cheers,  parsnip

25 comments:

  1. Hi, Gayle!

    How goes it, dear friend? I'm sorry Winston has been ailing again. I hope his meds have him feeling better by the hour. Agatha seems to like that "camouflage bed." I guess she thinks she can get in it and hide from you to avoid doing her chores. :) I'll bet you wish those cute smiley faced quokkas lived in the desert outside your home. I read that they are related to roos and wallabies.

    Take care of yourself and your animals and have a good weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are fine and will have a good weekend also.

      Delete
  2. I am guessing that it won't be all that long before you buy Agatha a bed like Winston's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gayle, I am so sorry that iwinston gud dug is not feeling great. Hoping you and the vet find a good solution to get him fixed up. Dottie has a bed just like Agatha and Winston which I may need to replace soon as she's loved it to death...and also being blond, it does act as a perfect camouflage!

    I often wonder if Quokkas are as happy as they appear, but whenever I see a photo of them I smile right back. As always, I really enjoyed your post this week. Stay well friend Gayle. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I think of Dottie every day, I wished we lived closer iwinston needs to play.
      I just want him to sleep on a really good bed. He sleeps on a fabulous pillow I bought for Watson and thehamish years ago and it is so good for him also.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I want a very large one to curl up in. The bed is so comfortable.

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear that iwinston has not been feeling well. I was going to say you need a second bed like that and then I saw your response to Weaver! Now of course when you get a second bed they will both then sleep in one bed together - at least that is what would happen if it were my two cats! I do hope the bed helps iwinston to feel better.

    I love all of your funnies - especially the quokkas! I have never seen or heard of such an animal. How cute they are!

    Please take good care of yourself dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agatha is a funny gud dug, she is learning how to play certain games, like hide and seek, commands/tricks and cuddles. We have only had her about 1 1/2 years so far.
      The second bed will be put to be good use I think.

      Delete
  6. Hey Gayle. Sorry to hear about little Winston not feeling well. Love the bed. She really does match. Here's to Winston getting better. Stay safe and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You stay well also and keep cooking.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Gayle. It's work as usual here at The Manor. Smoochie Face goes in five days a week and I'm still working from home, as I was pre-pandemic.

      Stay well to you as well.

      Delete
  7. I’m sorry to hear Winston is not feeling well. I hope he gets better and I’m glad he decided to use the new bed. Agatha blends in so perfectly that it looks like the whole bed is Agatha!
    Quokkas and their smile are so adorable. And the last one made me laugh! Well it’s like me talking to my kitties :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we all love our more time with our gud dugs and gud kitties.
      I hope you all are safe and well.

      Delete
  8. You got that last quote from MY husband! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope that the vet will have some good news for you.

    The bed looks so fluffy and comfortable. I could use one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Winston! I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. . . . he will not. Small gud dug can be ok (?) without surgery but two back legs are not good. thehamish had one back leg and did fine (ish) without surgery.
      We will play it by ear.

      Delete
  11. iWinston, I think you are quite young to have such ailments. The nice tall person and the vet will do everything they can to help you feel better. I might not see Agatha on the bed if it weren't for her big, brown eyes.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love the way they curl into the beds and try to camouflage themselves away from the world; Agatha better than Winston. Please take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read about the earthquakes my friend lives close.
      Hope you are fine.

      Delete