Friday, July 12, 2019

Square Dog Friday, we still be crazy

wurf !
Another very much the same post as last weeks post.
woof!

Adan took some Winston photos for me.
 iwinston  is not feeling great, results of testing today.
He looks and acts sad. Not like the little tank that he usually is.

 Hot day but it was only 107 Thursday but storm clouds to the east and south.


 agatha be happy
happyhappyhappy happy

 agatha be upset cowering under the computer desk with  iwinston
when the thunder and rain started not gud.

...
Old photo.
I was taking clouds photos but just pointing the phone at the
clouds just to see what came out. The sun was so bright I  didn't
see the plane. Turns out this is one of my favorite shots.

This is another point and shoot photo.




 yesh iwinston is still bein' here' waitin'

........


Here is your pretty to start the weekend.


Hot evening clouds.


cheers,  parsnip

20 comments:

  1. Hope Winston is soon his usual, perky self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping that too, maybe there is a pill for some better manners ?

      Delete
  2. Such a happy family! May you all be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwww Thank You these two are so great together.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful skies! Hopefully Winston is up to his usual hijinks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In that last picture iwinston looks like he has something on his mind. Only 107 degrees! Too hot for me! Your cloud pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well 107 is hot but once it hits 105 anything over that is just plain hot !

      Delete
  5. You captured some beautiful sky scenes. The blue one is outstanding.

    I hope iWinston gets good results from his tests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all waiting ! They sky is wonderful here in Tucson.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Gayle!

    107 degree heat and the desert sun beating down on a gud dug with a black coat can't be much fun for Winston. I hope he bounces back to 100% health soon. I'm thinking about my buddy. I'm sorry your pets cower in fear during t-storms. As always I appreciate your pictures of the spectacular cloud formations in the skies above your home.

    Wishing you a safe and restful weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agatha is very upset by the thunder and even rain but Winston (who doesn't care about noises) always comes to cuddle up net to her. He is a big jerk but he does come through in the hard times. We love him.

      Delete
  7. "Only" 107. Oh wow! You lost me there :) What lovely sky pictures. I could watch a sky like that for hours. I hope you have a good weekend and Winston feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see Agatha’s happy face. I hope Winston will feel better soon and show you his happy face, too.
    You captured many beautiful photos of the sky!

    Have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just showed son your latest blog and now he wants an air fryer to cook chicken for his gud kitties !

      Delete
  9. I'm not sure what that pink thing is in that one picture, but I don't think you bought it like that in the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BarkBox ! that was a neon fish with the pink fur acting like the moving parts of the fish. If I can find all the destroyed parts of the fish I will post it in the next blog.

      Delete
  10. Poor Agatha and iWinston. It's sad to see Agatha frightened and iWinston not feeling his best.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking skies. And I love the close-ups!

    ReplyDelete