Friday, July 27, 2018

Square Dog Friday, family

Best day of the week is here so lets woof it !
woof !

iwinston has a cousin

  truffles is gud dug that lives with nice tall person who plays with me
truffles is a gud dug but very old iwinston like her but she no play
........

Daughter adopted this little gud dug many years ago. Some jerk tossed her out of a car
right in front of the Humane Society where she was working.
The poor gud dug was deemed unadoptable
because her back was injured and she couldn't walk.

As Japanese son said this is my kind of dog.
To big body on tiny legs with even tiny paws.
Long bushy tail, way to much hair and fur, too small head with no jaw.
The part I love the best is her tiny ears. They are like very soft tiny flower petals.

She is very sweet but you can tell she has had a hard life up to adoption. 
She gulps her food and does not know how to play.
She will pace and wag her tail all the time. Her way of coping I think.
She is an old soul that is one of the most lovely gud dug ever.

 I love this photo !

 She is enjoying the moment.

 She has black and brown hair over a golden fur.  Beautiful.

 Fabulous tail.


 Her sweet ears.

 Such a sweet gud dug.
She is living with us for awhile. I am so happy.
....

 Then there is a little Square Black Dog who is "The Shadow" !


 you gots' fud

 many fuds

iwinston like fud

  ..........

 As always here is your pretty to start the weekend.


cheers,  parsnip

31 comments:

  1. Truffles is a good dog. Whoever did that, in this life or the next, will get what's coming to them in one way or another.

    I wonder what she thinks of Winston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knew Watson, thehamish and the house before Daughter moved away. So she is good with the cats and iwinston.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Gayle!

    Thank goodness for nice tall people like you and your Daughter, folks who care about animals and see only beauty in their imperfection. I am sorry to read the sad story about truffles being abandoned and injured. You are fortunate to have truffles staying with you for a while. I am happy to know that Winston behaves like a gentleman around her and respects her age. truffles is a gud dug. Give her fuds.

    I love the picture of those fracto clouds in the sky.

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wellllllllllllll iwinston is somewhat jealous but we are working on his manners. We all love Truffles.

      Delete
  3. I will never understand people who mistreat animals. Glad she found a good home. Hope Winston understands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People suck, be dogs helps keep up for it! Truffles is beautiful. I love her unusual color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found I really do not understand people and really do not like them
      Animals are so much better.

      Delete
  5. I always like to hear of dogs who have had a miserable life and then, in old age, find a new, sympathetic owner who loves them, so that their last few years are lived out in luxury. Lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look at her and just wonder what happened to her.
      I think she was dumped in a back yard and had to eat what ever she was given if at all.
      Plus I didn't say she is deaf and losing her sight.

      Delete
  6. Awe gud dog! Fiona says she'd share ears were it possible. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truffles is a real beauty. I think there's a special place in hell for people who mistreat dogs, and a special place in heaven for people who rescue them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Truffles is a darling, Ditto everything Susan said. There are some miserable b**s***ds around but thankfully some wonderful people too - your daughter is clearly one of the latter :)

    It is probably for the best I do not know what happened to our darling Daisy before we rescued her, because if I found the person who mistreated her I would be in prison and therefore not able to care for our gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, I feel the same way how can someone toss a gud dug away like that.

      Delete
  9. Cousin Truffles is a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truffles is so beautiful! I adore her pretty tail :-) I hope karma will catch up to the human who threw her away.
    Glad she found a loving home. I hope she enjoys the stay there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad Truffles found a loving home. even if she is damaged, the wagging tail shows that she doesn't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wags her tail all the time, I think it is a coping along with the pacing.

      Delete
  12. Well, there are no words really, are there? A despicable act whichever way you look at it. So glad her angel guided your daughter to her. And what a wonderful expression of contentment you’ve captured in that photo.

    Loving iwinston too of course, always 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love her. She didn't like men but fell in love with Son who lives with me.

      Delete
  13. She is beautiful. I love her.

    www.abkgrooming.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truffles is a cutie! Now you have two cute dogs again and two adorable cats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable dogs and a fabulous sky picture :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete