Saturday, March 10, 2018

Winston plays fetch

Square Dog Friday is here !
Late, very late but it is here.
Lets woof it.


.

Son took this video of iwinston playing fetch.

...

Head of Security iwinston is on the job.
 On protrole !



 Undercover security.

.................


 bobba fett iwaiston is seein' you

 bobba fett bobba fett bobba fett

 aurghhhhhhhh  bobba fett

 iwinston is gettin' you bobba fett top security gud dug is workin'
workin' protectin' and guardin'
gud dug iwinston

...................


Here is your pretty for the weekend !

I am starting to work again with my series on fruit and veg

and of course many moon orbiting my backyard.


cheers,  parsnip

14 comments:

  1. Boba Fett was always overrated as a bounty hunter.

    I think that Winston set a record for the hundred yard dash. Eat your heart out, Carl Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Zoomies! Iwinston is looking all grown but I'll bet he's still a puppy on the inside! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Gayle!

    I'm glad I didn't miss the latest update on security gud dug Winston. It was great to see him workin' protectin' and guardin'. Fearless and fast as the wind, Winston's got the right stuff for the job. I admire your artwork and trick photography.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston Cam isn't late, it's sprung forward! Glad to see some vegetables too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to see Winston on patrol, early or late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speedy Winston. Hope weather is good there. Love your fennel? picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nose needs kissing. So cute. Sniff.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the video! Winston is so energetic and adorable. Makes me smile by just watching him run :-)
    Your fruit and veg artwork is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winston Mandibles, you run fast fast fast.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy seeing your fruit and veg photos.
    I also enjoyed this video on youtube. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the video! Winston is so energetic and adorable. Makes me smile by just watching him run สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete