Friday, February 9, 2018

Square Dog Friday, Giggle Ball

Best day of the week is here, Square Dog Friday !

I was outside playing giggleball with iwinston.
One of his favorite games, lots of fun and then DISASTER !
Giggleball rolled down the steps into the pool !

OCH, DISASTER!




What you do not see is after barking he runs up the steps to me.
He looks at me like save me from the Godzilla Ball or
hurry up and get it out so we can play !
Then he runs down again to start barking again then back to me.
.


 iwinston play now

....

As always here is your pretty for the weekend.

Things I find in iwinstons mouth.


Little twigs a few roots and one stone.
As I look out outside you can see him sitting there munching
away on something that is hanging out of one side of his mouth.
He is a hoot !

Have a great weekend !
cheers,  parsnip

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is still learning about stuff.
      And his bark is getting better

      Delete
  2. One day Winston will harness the power of his bark to get the ball out of the pool.
    Oh wait. He already is doing that. Nice tall person obeys. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nice tall person who feeds him...obeys his every whim
      Best comment

      Delete
  3. Oh what fun he is. I'm glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to understand what he was saying, in bark language. I could fill in my own thoughts, but it wouldn't be the same. What a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a super power it would be talking to the animals

      Delete
  5. Oh, that's what he was barking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston is so smart and funny. He is happy that you are learning to obey him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two came rushing in when they heard iwinston’s bark. M said “ don’t worry Ted, it’s only iwinston barking in Arizona”. He is famous in our house 😆🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, that is very sweet. I wish we were closer. he needs a friend to hang out with.
      He doesn't have thehamish to teach him, or protect him. I have tears in my eyes when I think of the good times he is missing without thehamish he was a big loss in our home.

      Delete
  8. So pleased it is all coming right with Winston Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is my sweet boy. We are working on manners outside of the home

      Delete
  9. The whole sorry incident seems to perplex Winston.

    ReplyDelete
  10. naaaaa two seconds and it is a new game !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the video! Winston is so cute and playful :-) But oh my goodness, these things came out of his mouth? Wonder if they taste gud to him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so funny has the most expensive toys and healthy treats and then goes eats the root and stones ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have a giggle ball. The dogs have always avoided it. I guess its giggle sounds scary.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps if you drop it in the water... the sounds dims a bit !
      It helps big time.

      Delete
  14. Winston is so smart and funny. He is happy that you are learning to obey him.

    หนังบู๊

    ReplyDelete