Friday, February 2, 2018

Square Dog Friday and so it begins !



The Battle for the Crown.

 The meeting of Winston mac Mandibles Churchill and Squirrel Lancelot. 



 Planning the course of the battle.

 I challenge for the Crown.



 The battle begins.

 The brave mandibles.

 Snowballs fly with fearsome skill.

 Squirrel Lancelot is down but he has the crown !

 The battle is won.

 The saga continues. . .



As always here is your pretty for the start of the weekends.

Son took these photos.





Oliver, I lurve him.


.
Merida or Miss Pretty is sitting on his lap.

cheers,  parsnip

...
update.
Doctors visit was interesting and frustrating.
I have new meds and two old meds are gone for now.
If I start to blow up like a balloon (more than I am already) and more headaches
 I have to stop them and go back to the old meds.  
Right now I have to track the weight gain and side effects for a month.
The side effects are driving me crazy !

As my theatrical thehamish use to say...
woe
woe woe 
oh woe is me
woe
.
Thank you for all your good wishes.
You all have a terrific weekend.
I will !



29 comments:

  1. I’ve started my day with a smile thanks to you and iwinston. Wishing you all the best with the new med regime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good way to start the weekend. Love Winston's full name.
    Good luck with the new meds, isn't life an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful saga! Hope your new medications prove user friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope new meds do the trick. What sweet pet pics. I predict a warm and beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too warm. I do not think we will have a spring !

      Delete
  5. Hopefully things go smoothly with the new meds. I'd have thought Squirrel Lancelot would get shredded by Winston. Not yet, presumably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I need you to help me write. iwinston and Squirrel lancelot are on the same side fighting evil (me)

      Delete
  6. Actually, Winston seems more interested in the getting his picture taken than with the squirrel. What a ham.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the new meds work out better for you. I swear, some of the cures are worse than the diseases.

    Winston's ears stand up so nice and tall. Is that an earmark (no pun intended) of a purebred Scottie? The Scottie our son used to have had big ears that bent over... reminded me of the flying nun. Then again, he also had a huge overbite. (Looked like he should've said, "Barf! Barf!") He was also smart as all get-out. He was the only dog I ever knew who would watch television and react to what was happening on the screen.

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scotties ears should stand up plus no overbite. He must have been overbred or a mix which is the best dog for me.
      iwinston does watch TV but more because of the sound. He looks for the barking dogs he hears. Scotties are super smart but are also very stubborn. Very cat like.

      Delete
  8. That was a fierce and super cute battle :-)
    I hope the new med will work well for you. Side effects are hard to deal with, sometimes harder than health issue itself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fierce battle but at the end chkikin' all around for everyone !

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look so sweet!

    I know how you feel. I take way too many meds, and I have a feeling there will be more to come. The seizures are back with a vengeance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I have the time... maybe next week I can find some quiet time to write you a note.
      All is not great here either. I am sorry to hear your seizures are back.

      Delete
  11. iwinston and his snowballs....way too adorable.

    So sorry about the meds situation, very frustrating , meds are a mess here too! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The someballs are the best buy I made this year.

      Delete
  12. Hope the new meds help, without problems.
    Love the pups. Such sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually, Winston seems more interested in the getting his picture taken than with the squirrel. What a ham.

    หนังบู๊

    ReplyDelete