Friday, January 31, 2014

Square Dog Friday. . . fighting snakes again !

Another Square Dog Friday.
Best day of the week if your a Little Black Square Dog.
Plus it is in their contract !
So lets woof it.
.
The snake is back !
Oh No !

I see you thehamish pretending you don't care
.

 Oh yes thehamish  I see you looking 
.

 Yes, don't look so dejected.
I think I will sit this one out and watch you.
.

 about time
i thehamish thought Watson would never leave
snake your' mine
.

  gettin' to wrestle
gurrrrrrrr urf
.

 yesh igots' you
.

 weurfff
.
 nuggmerft
.
 erooooooooouwft
.
 gurrrrrrrrrr erfffut
.
 eurffnuf
.
 i thegud dug thehamish hasht' won
yert !
,

Here is your pretty for the weekend.

The weather in Tucson has been so lovely. warm, sunny blue skies with soft  cool breezes.
But what I really want is to look out my window and see rain clouds.
We need rain !
rain, rain, rain
rain
yert !
.

.
snake. . . parsnip
music. . . This Boy,  The Beatles

9 comments:

  1. Take that, snake!

    The boys are irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Parsnip and the Square Ones for the horse card - it stands on my kitchen shelf as I write.

    That blue sky would be very welcome here - it has been grey and bitterly cold all week and tonight it is snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting picture of the sky. As for rain, Florida has been getting.

    Hamish the snake charmer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hamish - 1, snake - 0!

    The Square Ones always win. That's in their contract, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, love the words and i can HEAR the hamish in my head saying them! too funny.

    yert!

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. They certainly know how to ham for the cam:)

    ReplyDelete