Tuesday, February 23, 2010

cloud drawing


cloud drawing, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

The clouds around Tucson have been so fabulous. I just had to grab my
small sketchbook ( that was made by talented daughter ) and draw.
Lately I have had plenty of roadblocks in my way . . . but I said what
the heck and whipped out my pencils and you know what for around 30
minutes or so I felt better and it was fun.
Daughter participated in a month long project that was produce a piece
of art a day... no matter what it was you had to do something art
related everyday... that got me thinking why not me too ? Forget all
the everyday problems/roadblocks and draw.
So yesterday I drew !

happy . . . parsnip
music . . . The Sheltering Sky, Ryuichi Sakamoto

5 comments:

  1. How I envy you your talent, I'd love to be able to draw. The cloud is fantastic. Great project too. Will you draw every day from now on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryl
    awww, Thanks I envy your ability to write !
    not sure if I will draw everyday but I want to do something "art" everyday... today I was down with a migraine but I completed a small cartoon so I think for 30 days I shall try.
    Your fabulous card came. . . I love paper pop-up cards ! so very charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does help if you have some talent - which you have. I'm sure its therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love all that detail in those clouds! I've never been able to make pencil look so good :) I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat. . .
    Thank You, I sure when you write you get lost in your own world, except when your doing the re-write, then I am sure it is a pain.

    Molly. . .
    awwwww thanks, it was great fun !

    ReplyDelete