Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fabulous Tuesday !


Fabulous Tuesday !, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

It's raining and snowing in Tucson, Thank You Mother Nature !

This morning rain in the valley where I am and snow in the
mountains.
Tonight and tomorrow next wave of storms coming in. . . more rain and
snow.
Since I live so close to the foothills I can't see the higher mountains
in back. So tomorrow I will zoom down the street to get some mountain
snow pictures.

We are still dancing in the streets... worked so far !

wet . . . parsnip
music. . . Pick Up The Phone. . . Dragonette
great music for dancing in the streets !

5 comments:

  1. I love that photograph! Can't wait to see your pictures of snow from the desert, X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got the rain you wanted. I love mountain scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I'm so jealous I can't be there to enjoy it! It's just rainy here, not that pretty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eryl. . .
    I hope it will be a good photo day tomorrow. . . It was so fabulous today !

    Pat. . .
    Yes ! we so need the rain or it will be a bad fire season this summer. I hope this is a start of our winter rains.

    Molly. . .
    It is so pretty here today and it smells so lovely.

    ReplyDelete