Tuesday, February 28, 2023

What to do ?

Like the rest of the world Arizona and Tucson has been having such strange weather.
Lots of rain, hail snow and big winds ! 










.
.


.
                                 It is very cold and windy and my wee Scotty is loving it.
           I had to bribe him to come back in with a cookie when I thought it was getting really cold.


I usually show photos of my back yard
 but I do have a very pretty front yard.

Lots of post to come whet I have a chance.

cheers, parsnip

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful landscapes. All the fog must appeal to the Scottie lad. 🐕

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. The cold and fog must connect Winston with his roots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wee black adorable Scotty sits there so comfortably and looks as though he is enjoying every moment of it. But of course he has a good fur coat on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, weird weather makes for great photos. Those clouds are stunning.

    ReplyDelete