Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas in the Desert.

We here in the Desert do not have lots of "Christmas" type trees growing around Tucson but we have cactus.
Century plants are just the best for attaching Christmas Balls to the Tips. Just turn them upside down and "wa laaaa" perfect. We are very different out here.


.


.On every tree I have decorated (especially after the wildfire) even with just the fairy lights and origami I always put this small drawing of a Christmas tree done by daughter. 
...........


Your moment of ZEN !
cheers,  parsnip





10 comments:

  1. I love the agave Christmas trees and your daughter's Christmas art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't are if you choose to film me eating my dinner, I am still going to lick my bowl clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love listening to the crunches in the quiet early morning.

      Delete
  3. Quite creative!

    Agatha is such a darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are an artistic bunch out here. Agatha is really lovely even with her hard start in life.

      Delete
  4. What a fun way to decorate! I have old treasures that my children made that I always put out at Christmas too! It brings back such sweet memories.
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old treasures are the best. I will try to get a photo of the Luminaries lighted at The Gallery In The Sun.

      Delete