Friday, September 2, 2022

Square Dog Friday, , , Eyes


The Eyes have it !
On Wednesday morning I went to hospital and had my right eye operated on.  It is amazing I can see now. It was so bad it was completely blurred over. 
If you remember my sweetheart "the hamish" had both eyes operated on.  Not many gud dugs had this operation done at this time. He was so brave. Cataracts removed and new lenses put in.   I had the same operation done but only one eye at a time. In 2 weeks I have the left eye worked on.


I miss thehamish so much he was such a naughty gud boy. 
He put up with all the tests with such accepting and so stoic.
He loved all the Doctors and they loved him back.
...........

Sir Winston Mandables Churchill on his favorite blue pillow. Just back from the groomers. 
So handsome.



                                        Staring at me to wake-up He is sitting on the top of the ramp.

Last cookie before bed.

Scotties have the best shadows.


Agatha went to the groomers and is very happy.


 .Here is your pretty for the weekend.
..





cheers,  parsnip

 

10 comments:

  1. Isn’t it amazing how quickly you can appreciate the cataract surgery? The Roomba Cheeto made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus I have corrective new lenses put in and I can see far away without glasses.
      But the lens need time to heal. It is so nice to see again, instead of grey blur.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad your eye surgery was a wonderful success. Hope the left eye surgery goes smoothly too. The gud dogs look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good. . .The sassy naughty gud dugs are always pretty but they both needed a groom !

      Delete
  3. They both look gorgeous after that groom. Lovely to be reminded of Sir Winston Mandibles Churchill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss thehamish so much. He was such a gud dug !

      Delete
  4. They both love the complement Plus they smell so gud dug gud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having cataracts removed still seems like a miracle operation to me. I remember too well so many elderly friends and family who went permanently blind because such treatments did not exist many years ago. Bravo for getting the 1st one done. Hugs to you and those gud dugs. X

    ReplyDelete