Friday, December 31, 2021

Two Square Dogs. . . 31 December 2021


It is Friday Happy New Year Eve !
Here are a few photos of Christmas.
..
Son has lived in Japan for 17 years many of the years he has played Santa for the University's preschool. He also dresses up for Halloween.

This year I didn't put out my usual Christmas cards on the credenza filled with cards from friends and many Japanese popup and cards filled with songs and fairy lights.  I did find a new snow globe that really looked nice and  and was sent a new Japanese Christmas card. 
Love the artist drawing of the Gud Dugs.
.



...

...
I adore this Ramen Cart !

This is my favorite all the animals and Santa around the tree.
 The twinkly lights are in blue and clear.





Snow Globes and Fairy Lights.

25 Days of Christmas

'



Watching a Christmas Movie.

Happy New Year !
cheers,  parsnip
 

15 comments:

  1. Your son has a great Santa costume! The displays are festive and lovely. I only put out a few things since my 19 month old grandson is here visiting and he likes to touch everything. So does my cat! Hope you have a great NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and family a wonderful New Year friend Gayle. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and snow globes are wonderful and your son makes a great Santa. Happy New Year to you, your family, and of course those sweet gud dugs! May it be a healthy and happy year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and a better 2022 for everyone. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Wishing you good health and fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cosy Christmassy post Gayle. Happy New Year to you all.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that ramen cart, too.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is quite a beard, Santa! And I love your snow globes, what a lovely collection. Dear Parsnip I send you good wishes for a healthy and happy year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas Photographs.
    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful cards! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to have found your blog via Mainewords list. The title caught my eye because my parents' mini schnauzer named Ebony is still missed to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    play online

    ReplyDelete