Wednesday, December 8, 2021

8 December, Square Dog Christmas.



                                         This post is for Weaver ! A question answered.

The Gud Dugs sometimes have Christmas Stockings and  other times Treats.

This time they have Advent  Calendars.







.........

I know Weaver like Hares.
 I remember sending you a photo of Jackrabbit that my Son took on one of his walkabouts.
This one is from the Desert Museum that reminded me of the of the photo I sent you.

.

...

cheers,  parsnip
.
 


 

10 comments:

  1. I .remember the other card you sent me very well Gayle. I can't help feeling that Sir Winston does not care for his Advent Calendar by the look on his face - or has it got treats in it and does he want them all on the same day. And that Jack Rabbit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only let them have one treat. I should have shown his box... it has "toooooufie" marks on it.

      Delete
  2. Are there different treats behind each little door or are they all the same? The gud dogs do not look very excited about it, do they? I love their sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would have liked a stocking filled with treats better. They are very small stamped cookies, they don't understand why they can't rip and share.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “When do we start opening the advent calendar?!?”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as the Gud Dug find where the boxs are ! !

      Delete
  5. Those adorable eyes! Yes, take all the treats, at once.

    ReplyDelete