Friday, December 11, 2020

Square Dog Friday, Flashback

Some of the Christmas decorations from last year.

This year I wanted to put up all my decorations early so I can enjoy them. So far I only have the tree no lights. I think this will be all the decorations this year. A few lights outside. I just can't get everything done. Just finished my card.

For some reason I can not get the photos in the right order ! I think you can figure them out.






                                                  Daughters last year Christmas Card

                                       Older cards from Daughter with mine in the middle.


                                                                  My last years card.
 

                                                                      Gud Dugs



 ..
                                 Every year I put favorite card on the credenza but not this year.

                                                         Lots of my Japanese cards.

 
                               Wooden tree, I made  you can fluff it out but I like it just like this.


                                                          Last years wild Noble Christmas Tree.



Nativity I put out every year. They made it through the Laguna Beach fire.

.

Here is your pretty for the start to the weekend.




 



Sir Winston Mandables Churchill as a puppy.

cheers,  parsnip

..

20 comments:

  1. Cute dogginess!

    I always get a kick out of Godzilla in Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorations and cards! That baby picture of Winston in the plaid hat and coat is adorable! I love Godzilla too. I got my hubby a Godzilla T-shirt because he is a fan as well. I hope you are all well and Winston is improving! Christmas hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss baby iwinston ! He was such a naughty but such a crazy fun gud dug.

      Delete
  3. So pretty. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much decorations this year but we are fine.

      Delete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous! Love the tree, too! Happy Christmas, sweet lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, That tree was a wild noble fir that grew near/on the tree farm. It was so wild and fabulous.
      Happy Christmas, cheers parsnip

      Delete
  5. Agatha and iWinston are the best gifts of all.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You I love Christmas the lights and decorations all the fun stuff not the crazy

      Delete
  7. Pretty decorations and sweet cards you have put up in the past.
    I have a hat just like Winston's! I don't look as cute in it tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You,
      Only gud dugs and babies look anywhere cute in a hat like that. I wouldn't even try unless I lived some where north of the desert.

      Delete
  8. Love all the photos! I've always saved the cards you've sent me because they're beautiful and will always have the cut-out scottie dog to hang on my tree each year and think of you. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so nice to say that. This years card is a mess plus I am mailing it out so late. All I do is sleep !
    cheers, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed the flashback photos. Your Christmas decorations are so beautiful with pretty lights. Love the wooden tree, it looks very unique! And gud dugs are so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flashback photos... I miss naughty iwinston I like lots of tiny fairy lights they make me happy.

      Delete