Monday, December 7, 2020

Good News Bad News !


We have some cool weather so hats are unpacked !

 
iwinston be lovin' cold weather 




My sweet iwinston. He is not feeling well. Lots of testing today.


He is such a gud gud gud naughty gud dug.

So sweet so adorable so naughty.
We were at the vet today. Lots of blood tests. Will know more in a week.

Hope everyone is doing fine today.  I am enjoying the cooler weather  today. 
We might have some  rain on Thursday ! ! !

Stay safe and be well.

cheers,  parsnip
 


 


 


 


 

 

11 comments:

  1. I'm sending my best for Winston. He has been through so much recently and I know it is hard on both of you. I love, love love their hats! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have an idea what is wrong with him more on Friday

      Delete
  2. Very sorry he's not feeling good. Sending healing wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things turn out well for Winston... and you. Wishing you a beautiful rainy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor iWinston. I send positive thoughts to all of you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the tests solve the problem for Winston and he will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston and Agatha are adorable in their hats :-)
    Poor Winston, I hope the blood test will tell what is going on. Hoping he will feel better soon.
    Enjoy the cool weather xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear sweet gud dug Winston is still having problems. Fingers crossed for the Friday test results. Holding you all in my heart. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he has gone through a lot.
    Healing vibes to Winston !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope Winston's tests will all come out well - getting better from anything has its ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete