Friday, November 16, 2018

Square Dog Friday ! Winston

Square Dog Friday 
Best day of the week !
WURF !



We have been finding out more about Agatha.
She follows me everywhere, has to be near me.
She was a inside dog, not an outside dog as I first thought.
Jumps on chairs and tables.
Likes to go somewhere high like a sofa to eat a treat. 
Sit up on her hind legs and waves a paw to get your attention for food.
Likes to rummage around in the garbage.
Working on her potty training.
She is learning where her dish is and not to eat out of the other dogs dish.

When you live with 18 dogs running around some of this is expected. 
But
She loves sleeping with iwinston and Truffles on my bed.
My little sweet herd of gud dugs.
........

let me in !
gone potty need to come in now

need to be near you now

 The door was going to be fixed but Agatha helped.
....


Famous Surgeon Agatha is operating on a face/eye lift, tummy tuck
and tail lift !

 .

 .

 .


  Finished !
 .

We had a windstorm blow in at 40 mph plus a big drop in temperature .
It was cold for Truffles and Agatha. The wind was really upsetting Agatha.
She and Truffles stayed close to me all day.
iwinston loved it and was sleeping in the sun with the wind blowing
pillows and plants around. He doesn't care, he loves the cold.


My sweet herd of gud dugs ! Agatha, Truffles and of course iwinston.
I luve them.

.

As always here is your pretty to start the weekend.

It came it came it came, yes it came !
I am so happy !


Coffee will taste even better now !

Yes, so true.
Adopt a gud dug or a cat today !
They will be your best friend.
So many abandon sweethearts need homes.
.

cheers,  parsnip, badger,
truffles and agatha

heart
.


30 comments:

  1. Love the cup, iWinston needs a bowl to match. I like your herd, but love iWinston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised they do not sell dog dishes but they are a purse/bag company.

      Delete
  2. Yesh...I don't think we have ever gone through an entire season without having to repair the screen door at least once! Love your herd o' dawgs. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has not been a problem for us. None of the Square Ones ever scratched the door. They just sit and stare into your soul no matter where you are the stare will find you.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy knowing more about Agatha. She is such a good surgeon and did great work on that bunny :-) I love your new cup. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday we are learning new things about Agatha.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Gayle but made several mistakes, so I will start again:
    This is what I meant to say - what a lovely post, what lucky dogs they are.
    Also I am so pleased your Radley mug meets with approval.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos of Agatha are so sweet, and I love your funny captions.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your beautiful dog herd. They are very lucky to have ended up with you. (Almost as lucky as you are to have them!)

    That mug is adorable. Whatever you drink from it will taste extra special

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy weekend! We had our first significant snow yesterday - enough to wonder when we're likely to see grass again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you part of the massive snow storm that we saw on the news ?
      My winter grass is looking very green and lush right now.

      Delete
    2. Definitely not massive by our standards. No school on Friday, though. That was nice!

      Delete
  9. Yep. Who needs diamonds? Give me lots of dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the diamonds I have, I collect Garnets and Turquoise all my life
      BUT
      My Gud Dugs are what I love the best.

      Delete
  10. I've been dogless for a while now, but the eleven cats keep me occupied. There are several nearby that I borrow occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you saying you had eleven cats ! I don't know them but I love handsome Vinny. I guess I am shallow ?

      Delete
  11. You do have good dogs! I am jealous and sadly dogless. But hopefully not for too much longer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Training Agatha is like training a big puppy.
      All my Square Dogs were fast to train but I have 3 1/2 years to retrain. But she is very sweet.
      We all lurve her.

      Delete
  12. Yes, coffee will taste even better now !

    Loved seeing all of your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it !
      Have you been to a Radley Store ?

      Delete
  13. It does my heart good to see them all safe and together with you.

    ReplyDelete