Friday, November 10, 2017

Square Dog Friday... whot happned ?


Here it is the best day of the week.
Square Day Friday.
We all know the drill so let's woof it.


..
ummmmmmm somethink very b ad happne to me and not likin' it


here is iwinston sweet gud dug puppywho doesnt' knowin' what will be happenin'

here is the best gud dug thehamish tell iwinston good and bad stuff
scarrrrie stuff

iwinston is needin' my thehamish

just be lookin' at me iwinston so sweet so pretty so gud so.......
and them somethin' happenin'
going to happenin'to me iwinston later

..
see thiswee pretty sweet pink tummy

eurffffff have to bechewing footie

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

.

neber

 neber

neber  make me iwinston go to thehosptailplace again
my pretty wee tummie place is holdin me down and quiet for 8 moresleeps
iwinston not be liken' this iwinston needs to be runnin' and playing
now


you be listin' to me iwinston nice talk person who feeds me
mum.

Winston had his very wee snip and came home ready to play !
You know the part where they tell you to keep him quiet, rest, no long
walks, or playtime.... it is hell !
It is hard keeping a wee gud puppy down.


cheers,  parsnip

28 comments:

  1. He looks so small in the pictures with his short hair. He'll never miss them. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too tired to down load some newer photos. But they work well and tell the story.

      Delete
  2. Impossible to keep them quiet. Hold on for a few more days then back to normal! Ted sends commiserations, Poppy says it’s worse for girls 😢 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been only 3 days and He is now being let out into the back yard. He was going crazy being in quiet limited space.

      Delete
  3. Poor boy! I hope he's being spoiled as compensation for the snip-snip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is thinkin' spoiled is his right, just like a kattie

      Delete
  4. He is just too cute for words. Poor little guy. Years ago, when we had our dog Buck fixed, any time anyone came near him, he'd roll over on his back with his legs spread, as though he were saying, "Look at my boo-boo!"

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it would take more than a little snip to slow him down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. And we had a hard time keeping Wiggy calm after. So much so her stitches ripped and we had to give her a pill to slow her down a bit. Otherwise, she just kept ripping stitches. Oy. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hasn't ripped his stitches but his sack/incision has collapsed so we have to keep a watch on it till the swelling goes down.

      Delete
  7. Mandibles, I know you miss thehamish. An older friend is a good source of information. Franklin said to tell you that he will try to answer any questions you have.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that took the wind out of Winston's sails. I hope he will be able to run and play again very soon. He is such a good looking little guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish, he is hard to get to be quiet. He is running around like crazy.

      Delete
  9. Oh, that sweet little puppy. I wish I could scoop him up and cuddle him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good tough dog is Winston, playing through the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww sweet Winston, sorry something bad happened to you. Did thehamish tell you about it when you were small puppy? Well he might have said it was b a d but necessary :-) Glad it’s over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had that done to a dog once, and he was all doped up when I brought him home, so obviously he rested. Next day back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked him sleepy but it only lasted a few hours.

      Delete