Monday, January 23, 2017

Awful Sunday Better Monday...

Had the terrible, no good, awful, very bad Sunday.
Then to make it better.... went on to picasa to find a photo.
Made me feel awful at the way picasa has messed up my photos !
But while trying to find the photo I ran across so many that made me feel much better.
So here are some in no order !
.
 thehamish sits on the pillows and grows at what he sees out their window !
Yesterday it was a coyote, huge siamese cat that I see off and on, and some javelinas.





 photo bomb





Mia modeling hats for an ad









 Mighty Morphing Superhero Mia !












 Two of my handmade books















Same phone but several years apart.

.

As always here is your pretty to start the week

.
My favorite photo of my sweet baboo Watson.


photos. . . parsnip
music. . . Kisses at the Airport,  Cassadee pope

13 comments:

  1. All those sweeties and Godzilla too. Hope your Monday is much better and that all is well with you and the Hamish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had bad Sunday, but I can see how these wonderful photos can make you feel better. Hard to pick a favoriete. They are all such great photos! But I always love ones with thehamish and Watson together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mia photographs and those of your sweet baboos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of good day sunshine here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely hope thing are better for you today, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to have lost what knack I used to have with Picasa but - like you I often start browsing looking through years of photographs and wallowing in the past. It will be four years on Friday since Al left me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderful photos--especially that closeup of Godzilla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Hope all is well now.
    Picasa has messed my photos too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังเกย์

    ReplyDelete