Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Tree


Christmas Tree, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

This year's Christmas Tree. . .

It use to take 2 days for me to decorate my tree and I loved it. It
was fun for me and that was my Christmas Present.
I enjoyed the cookie making, baking and wrapping of gifts. When there
are children around everything is more fun.

Now that everyone is older ( ME ) the tree is as big as what I can fit
in the back of my VW convertible ( the tree lot people remember me )
The tree is balanced in a pot of water inside of a bigger pot and no
fighting with tree stands that never work. Instead of lots of
ornaments it is a few strands of lights, and the origami birds that my
daughter folded one year. Simple easy and I rather like it very much.
In fact I love it. Thank You Lovely Daughter !
I have done this for several years now and it takes me 2 hours to put
up. Soon colorful presents will appear around the tree and it will be
so more festive. Did I mention I love wrapping presents ?

Merry Christmas . . . parsnip
music. . . OST, A Charlie Brown Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment