Monday, August 1, 2022

What crazy is this.



Some good and bad news....

..On hot days the Quail and Bunnies dig in the dirt where the drip system waters the plants and then cools off in the damp earth. 
In the back side yard I have two shallow ponds that have water and a fountain.


iwinston always wants to go out especially in the cooler weather. When he was a puppy he would curl up and nap right at the edge of the door to my studio. Even in the hot weather he is outside and having a nap and I have to keep calling him in to cool off.

Evening kitchen photo out to the backyard.

                    Sweet Agatha who is on massive drugs to survive the bad monsoon storms.

                                     Handsome iwinston who the storms really do not upset him.., 


                                        
   

                                                                            The crazy news.

 I have spent off and on  several days trying to get this posted. 
Japanese Son will be here near the end of August to get me a new computer and phone. Just trying to hang on till he gets here.
So as you can see I am having no luck getting comments posted on my friends blog.  
Hopefully next month I will be back. Till then I might post a blog 
Maybe ?

cheers parsnip



      



4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the arrival of Japanese son ... and you being completely back online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be having troubles with the blog world these days. Hopefully your son and a new computer will be of great help to you soon. Hugs to you and those two gud dugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see the gud dogs and I am glad you all are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Agatha, she does suffer in storms doesn't she and I suppose Winston doesn't give her comfort - maybe dogs don't do comfort.

    ReplyDelete