Friday, July 9, 2021

Square Dog Friday, Oh No !

It has been one of those weeks.

The storms have been loud and scary.  Agatha was not happy.

AC went out on the Eastside of the home thank goodness my handiman fixed it in 5 days two different parts had to be ordered. Every AC service is swamped in Tucson. The AC on the westside of the house was still working so we could sleep at night.  I spent much of my time there with the gud dugs.



                 Storms are smashing into Tucson Foothills, my home is right in the middle left.

This was a huge storm that stalled over my home. Smashed over this area and then slowly moving on. Since then we have had several storms hitting in my area.

The First Nation People who lived here, Summer rains are called Male Rains, very destructive and Winter rains are called Female Rains gentle nourishing. 

  

Some summer clouds.










  



..



Here is your pretty to start the weekend.








 



cheers,  parsnip








 


 

19 comments:

  1. Poor Agatha. Loud scary thunderstorms make me unhappy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a horrible storm Monday night and she was so upset. I really am at a dead end here to help her.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You I have been enjoying your Tulip photos

      Delete
  3. Those skies are dramatic! Nice photos of the gud dogs. I got a good laugh from your funnies!
    Hope you all stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all my years living in Tucson (off and on ) these last 10 years have gotten so bad with climate Change nothing is the same

      Delete
  4. Your cloud pictures are stunning! Of course Agatha is also stunning and iWinston is quite debonair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the opposing comments on getting back to work by cat and dog :)
    Also love those good dogs and the cloud pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos — and noses. Glad you didn’t lose all your AC! Those final “news articles”: Our cats would agree with the writer, Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last one was so funny and true! I love the pictures of the gud dugs, as usual. :) Take care and keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those skies are so incredible, so beautiful and yet so scary. Give the two four legged ones hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clouds are beautiful. We had a tornado in Jacksonville during Tropical Storm Elsa, but I didn't know about it until the next day. Agatha looks as if she's had the hair on the top of her head styled with a little mousse. She's so cute.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, our cats have made very clear that they don't like any of us going anywhere.

    Great photos, as always.

    ReplyDelete