Thursday, March 18, 2021

Square Dog Friday. . . Agatha in the Desert with Diamonds


.

 



                                     I'm adding to her Plastic Surgery Hall of Fame.
 

Yes ! I Officer Agatha  part of the Security Division see you leaf blowing in the wind across the yard.
 

iwinston loves to be out in the cold this is bein' iwinstons favorite chair to keep eye out for intruders
iwinston is head of security



Last Saturday morning at 2am I looked out the window and saw snow. Then at 6am got up with the gud dugs and this is what I saw. Soft, wet, heavy, snow everywhere.






What a mess. the tree doctors will be here to do some clean up. Most of the trees popped back up but some branches need to be trimmed.
 

Melted around my home but stayed around in the higher mountains.

. . .

As always here is your pretty to start the weekend.


Yokiotoko (Snowman)
The rice is from a Niigata Sake Brewer but it is Distilled into Shochu in Fukuoka. 
Niigata is famous for Sake and some say it is the best Sake region in Japan.
Son always sends me the labels of what he thinks I would like. I have a wall of postcards from him.


cheers,  parsnip

 

 


13 comments:

  1. Your views are breathtaking. Excuse me now while I poop in the neighbor's yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love looking at your photos. I miss the Pacific Ocean very much so I can look at yours.
      I would love to poop in my neighbors yard, their two small yappie bad dog can bark for hours they are awful. I finally met some dogs I despise.

      Delete
  2. Plastic Surgery Hall of Fame! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes her poops are interesting. She doe spit out the little eyes and feet.

      Delete
  3. Snow is the very best weather you can ask for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When ever I see snow I think of you ! and "Beaver Tails" I hope to try some soon along with cheese curd ?

      Delete
  4. Agatha is gorgeous with her diamonds! Agatha in the Desert with Diamonds - it sounds like a Beatle song! ; ) I love all of your snow pictures. So pretty. It is good to know you have such an excellent security team in iwinston and Agatha! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that Beatles song has been in my head off and on. It pops up every once in awhile. I thought I could change up the words some !

      Delete
  5. Agatha! Your diamond necklace is beautiful. It's a good thing iWinston takes charge of security. Franklin is the security man in our house. Penelope is his deputy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that Handsome Franklin and Pretty Deputy Penelope are guarding the house.

      Delete
  6. oooh Agatha you look very grand in your beautiful collar. You can lounge about while iWinston does his guarding duty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it very unusual to get snow where you live Gayle?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a heavy snow! That's the sort of worrying early-season slow we get sometimes before the leaves fall off - often messes with power lines.

    ReplyDelete