Friday, February 24, 2017

square gud dug friday

gud square dug today
nice tall person who feeds us said 
i thehamish gots' to talk today
wurf
.
i thehamish was playin' with spidertoy and all the stuffin' came outs
it was gud  gud gud spider
gud gud tug fun

 then
 this
 happenin'
nice tall person who feeds us puttin' spider toy on thehamish head
i thehamish is not likin' this
oh woe is me
woe woe 
woe

 i thehamish got my herbal body wrap

 i thehamish

 is

 lookin'

 gud


happy gud

............


i thehamish is sayin' the pretty for the weekend


 i not liken' my special new fud not gud.
nice tall person who is feedin' us is sayin' that a garnish will help
not knowin' what word garnish is

 mum is choppin' up my chkikin' strips that doctor is sayin i thehamish cant' be havein'
and puttin' that on my bad fud as garnish
not gud fud is now almost gud fud

i thehamish knot knowin' why you be needin' two words for chkikin'
why callin' chkikin a garnish chkikin is chkikin
chkikin gud

this is gud sign

 wurf
......

woof. . . thehamish
music. . .  something just like this,  the chainsmokers

.

we havin to be quiet for some time
stuff to be doin' not fun stuff but we must be doin' it

mum nice tall person who is feedin' us is sayin'
i thehamish can post a photo on friday so you 
will not be missin' i thehamish
i will be missin' you and mum sayin' that too
heart

49 comments:

  1. Hamish is definitely looking good. I hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamish, I'm stealing a couple of your pictures to keep on m desktop so I can have a regular Hamish fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so gud i thehamish is likin' you likin me i liken you

      Delete
  3. Hamish has GOT to be the sweetest, most patient dog in the world to sit there with that toy on his head. Funny!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is very sweet and I think he loves me back

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry the hamish, but I like the spider on your head. You look as if you have big hair.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you both. Love the spider hat! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only we lived in a perfect world!

    Hamish, you're a handsome fella, even with that spider on your head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thehamish, that spider suited you! I showed the picture to my husband and he said straightaway is that thehamish? So you are famous in England now. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thehamish is going to try instagram soon who know what will happen then.

      Delete
  8. Paging Stan Lee, there's a new superhero in town: Spider-Dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, no! Having to eat food you don't like is awful! Glad some garnish helped for poor Hamish!

    He looks like the sweetest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very sweet and he does not like his food. I hide the worst one uuder some of the little bit better one, then garnish

      Delete
  10. LOL thehamish, you may not like it but you look so cute in that spidey hat :-) How nice you got a herbal wrap. You are looking super soft and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so soft and smells so good.
      And yes, he is very handsome.

      Delete
  11. Mighty Hamish wears the body of his conquered foe on his head! Less trouble than a coon skin cap...ahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Lynn never even thought that.... that is so perfect you are so clever !

      Delete
  12. Oh, thehamish, that's the trouble with stuffies when the stuffy comes out ! You look good wearing it, and it makes a nice hat. If you lived in cold weather it would keep your head warm !

    Love,
    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. TheHamish is looking particularly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love the spider. Sorry he cannot have chicken though. Not even the kind that doesn't have the salt solution added?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has to have less protein his kidney, liver and pancreas are ......

      Delete
  15. gud dug looks gud in his spider hat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute dog pictures! The very first dog I remember as a child was a Scottish Terrier. He knew my grandmother didn't like him -- so, one evening she was standing at the kitchen sink doing dishes when she felt something warm on one foot -- it was wet, too. He let her know what he thought of her. I chuckle to myself whenever I think of that story Mom told me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thehamish brought a smile to my face today, thank you gud dug :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The farmer and I say thank you Gayle for the lovely card we received this morning. Tess says thank you to Hamish for the card she received too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish I could be there to give you all a big hug and take care of the farm.

      Delete
  19. Hello Gayle, these are some great captures of Hamish. He looks so good.
    Take care,
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww Thank You.
    Will try to visit you but I am so exhausted between myself and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad to see the Hamish looking really sparky and I hope the nice tall person is too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Hamish,

    I love reading your blog & seeing your most adorable pics. The tall person who feeds you is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Hamish,

    I love reading your blog & seeing your most adorable pics. The tall person who feeds you is terrific!

    ReplyDelete