Wednesday, February 22, 2017

More food !

Wednesday delivery.
I picked vegetarian type meals for this week.
This is fun plus I didn't over buy at the market and no lines !
Someday I just can not eat enough arugula, broccoli or cabbage.
Then next week I don't want any. 
I could make soup but then I would have to think about it.
Remember my brain is not working !
.




 How super well designed are the egg holders.

.
I love the egg cartons, beyond cute !
This is for John, even though many UK chickens are still under quarantine.

So this is my silly post for today.
Happy mid-week pretty.

fud. . . parsnip
music. . . How Would You Feel,  Ed Sheeran

16 comments:

  1. Nice. Does the Hamish stick his head in the delivery box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does like to sniff things on the floor because there may be a toy or treat for him.

      Delete
  2. The delivery is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it is. Going to the market is very hard for me.
      I think I will start a grocery delivery also.

      Delete
  3. Thought it was pho, but it looks good. Sure is a healthier way to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Udon or Pho just about the same very good. It need a bit of umph for us but the basic was very good.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. lots of green so it looks bog. No meat this week which was fine for us. We eat veggie several times a week.

      Delete
  5. Love all the vegy stuff. I feel healthy just looking at it 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the Udon and it was great but we did spice it up.

      Delete
  6. My hubs is in charge of cooking these days and fortunately he loves veggies. He also loves meat and bread. Feeding me lots of good food is his way of showing love. Lol Fortunately, Fiona wears me out and helps burn a few calories.��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having food delivered cuts out those impulse buys. I make a detailed list before I go to the grocery store, (which is the ONLY kind of shopping I really enjoy) but I always buy lots of things that AREN'T on the list, too. Not terribly terrific for the waistline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really healthy looking food. I'm trying to convince myself that I quite like broccoli. I must try to lose my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังระทึกขวัญ

    ReplyDelete