Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday in Japan, Cooking with Dog お弁当 作り方レシピ




.
Last Wednesday I showed some of my Bento Box supplies.
Here is a very short video on how to make a simple Bento.
I adore Francis and I just love this show.
On some recipes Francis is more animated, especially with Fish !

Best show ever !
But makes me a little home sick.
.
ebi. . . parsnip
music. . . A Town With A View,  Joe Hisaishi
Kiki's delivery Service
.
In Japan there is a new live action  Kiki movie comeing out soon.
Posters are up. 
Not so sure what to think of this. I loved the original Hayao Miyazaki
movie so much.

13 comments:

  1. Hisaishi is singularly wonderful.

    You are such a unique person, p.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You I have been called many things... I like unique !

      Delete
  2. I can't even cook American dishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are much simpler.
      I use leftovers and homemade pickled veggies.
      Daughter makes vegan Bento that are beyond wonderful.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too !
      I love when I lived in California, near the Japanese Markets and have Bento's for lunch. Or take away for dinner.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should see some of the Bentos the Japanese Mums make for the children.

      Delete
  5. Goodness, that's made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete