Friday, February 7, 2014

Square Dog Friday. . . little black ball

Goodness !
What day is it ?
Square Dog Friday.
We all know the drill.
So lets woof it !
.
                         .

Oh thehamish what a hammie.


 I have been cleaning my uber messy studio and my sweet baboo Dr. Watson
was sitting under the dark worktable keeping me company.
I thought I would take a photo of him when thehamish saw the camera and rushed over.
Oh hammie you are thehamish
Can you see the Scotty Broom in the background that son sent me from Japan?

 What can I say he is thehamish.
But my gud old dug Watson is my sweet baboo and I lurve him.
Heart !

............................................................

Here is your pretty to start the weekend
From last month
The moon rise over Thimble Peak.




Photo taken from my studio window so I have a little glare and a ghost moon.
How cool is that ?

happy. . . parsnip
music. . . Freeway Of Love,  Aretha Franklin
.

28 comments:

  1. The Hamish and Doctor Watson seem to love the camera!

    I'd like to have a go at those peaks, myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watson doesn't care but thehamish can never be left out of anything.

      Delete
  2. what cute boys and how smart is thehamish to know all those tricks. i think he should have chickin'!

    yert!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post another one of all the tricks they know.

      Delete
  3. Yesh! Time to hand out some chickin' to those two gud dugs! Loved the video...busy little toenails tapping on the tile. Yert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outdoor photos...but I still prefer pics of Hamish and Watson. Three cheers for Square Dog Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by,
      I checked out you rlovely site but I don't use anything but a blog.

      Delete
  6. The boys are adorable! What would we do without our little boys in furry pajamas? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwww thank you have a lovely weekend too !

      Delete
  7. Hi Square Ones - greetings from down on the farm - and masses of licks. Love Tessxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to visit you and the farm.
      Full of good sniffs and stuff to chase.

      Delete
  8. Oh beautiful shots of the moon. And of your darling dogs. Greetings from snowy Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of you everyday and watch your weather.

      Delete
  9. Nice post and different way to represents. i like this. Thanks for sharing..

    _______________________________________
    Turquoisine For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. «Louis» has been moving, so he's a day late getting his Square Dog ® fix...
    The video: What a hoot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I must have at lest 100 photos of the moon rising over Thimble Peak

      Delete
    2. If I had that view, I'd take photos all the time, too.

      Delete
  12. Hamish really is being a good boy.

    ReplyDelete