Monday, February 24, 2014

parley view parsnip... and so it starts

Today is the day the fireplace in my studio gets ripped out
and much needed bookcase installed.
Oh yea me !
.
But first,  the wonderful Elizabeth of My Life By Buster and About New York  
(check sidebar)  sent me a gift.
.
 The hat in front shades of purple and magenta was knitted by Elizabeth.
What wonderful colors to wear on a cold snowy, rainy, icy day.
.
 The hat in the back was knitted by daughter for my Christmas present.
Mauve shades dusky purples to light lavender.
Such beautiful hats to wear ... to bad Tucson had no winter this year.
All the cold weather stopped at mid states and kept the winter storms
from coming from the Pacific to Arizona and Tucson.
We have jumped from fall right into spring and into summer fire season.
Yea me !
.
.
 This is how the studio looks this morning
.

 Slowly putting items away before demolition starts.
Yea me !
...................................

Here is your pretty to start the week.

Tint cactus and tiny tiny hyacinths growing in very tiny pots.

slegehammer. . . parsnip
music. . . Shattered,  OAR

15 comments:

  1. You have a Godzilla poster in your studio! I love Godzilla!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do I am a huge fan of Godzilla and have several items from my sweet misunderstood monster.
    Gorira= gorilla and kujira= wale plus some radioactive bombs evolved into Gorjira or Godzilla.
    I lurve him !
    Plus I am mamajilla to almost everyone in Japan because of my love of Godzilla.



    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be chaotic for the Square Ones having that going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know they don't care... They just hang out with me were ever I am.
      I took the laptop and some papers i need to look at before shredding and they just hang out.
      We are a pack !

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Elizabeth's is thinner and so soft and daughters is heaver.
      I wear then around the house in the morning ...just because.

      Delete
  5. We'll all have to keep you in our prayers. The hats are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hats are adorable! stay well honey.

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demolition!

    Cool that you're doing before and after pics. I'm all curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll look forward to seeing the ensuing chaos pics Parsnip and aren't Elizabeth's hats LOVELY! She's so clever. Does it get that cold in Tucson?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful hats - they will keep till next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hats - I have one I wear when out with Bing on the beach - not a fashion statement at all but it keeps me warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. YERT ALERT!
    YERT! Sledgehammers! Concrete dust! Distraught Square Black Dogs! YERT! YERT!
    Woe is The Hamish! Woe is Dr. Watson! YERT!
    Nothin' Chikkin Strips won't cure, though!

    ReplyDelete