Monday, September 24, 2012

parley view parsnip...

My Monday blog about what is going on around my home.
It is pretty quiet morning waiting for calls from doctors, lawyers and the remodel is progressing.
So Hamish has decided to step in and help out today....
wahahahahahahahahahahaha !
let me catch my breath here ....


nice tall person who plays with us came over and gave us baths
she said i was gummy whats thats?????  im' enchanting not gummy
she never saysing that about gud old dug watson....

she is say i looks more scotty without my jewerly
my mummy was a scotty and dad was a westie... i a gud dug hamish
i looking gud.... iiiiiiiiiiiii. . . . .

iiiioughhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa lizard !
 and The Hamish is gone !

And from me, here is your pretty to start the week...
 
 
 


Last weeks changing sunset.

gud. . . parsnip
music. . . Manic Monday,  The Bangles
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle:
    The pampered pooches look very prim after their beauty treatments. And, the sunset is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gummy? That doesn't sound right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might not sound right but it was what he felt like. I said I was going to take them to the groomers for the Herbal Body Wraps but daughter swoop in and they got bubble baths at home.

      Delete
  3. the hamish is not gummy! he is gud! yert! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So - his daddy is a Westie - I don't see any white hairs though.
    They both just look jolly happy to me - lucky boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamish has a small white spot on his chest and a very small white beard under his bottom lip.
      As I understand all his brothers and sisters had large white spots and tummies on their black coats. He was the last puppy and the smallest of the litter.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos, Gayle...especially of the Square Ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I am so very lucky to live here in Tucson. The sky is indeed beautiful.

      Delete