Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A dog a cat and a rain storm walk into a bar

Wednesday in Tucson has been pretty interesting,
gud dugs, naughty cats and monsoons !
What can a mum do ?

 Merdia and Winston.
She was the outgoing happy one but now not so much.  She hisses at her brother
spends time alone in the shoji screens or under the bed. At night she kicks Winston off the bed.
Meanwhile the shy Winston is walking around, sitting on the bed (daytime) looking out the window
or jumping over the gate to explore.
Cats ! ! !

 i thehamish got a new strange toy
nice tall person who feed us said it is for the kittie when they come in the
mums studio 
ha i thehamish is not understands this toy is toy
not sure how i thehamish can play with this

 goodness
.


 My studio is torn up again. 
I have been decluttering. Tossing those bits and bobs that I know I will
need sometime because I will need  them. . . they are gone ! 
As I was cleaning up the floor I tossed thehamish's toys in the basket he napps in.
Among all the other baskets and pillows that are in the studio but oh no that is where he had to 
nap off and on all day ! Scrunching and sighing plus a few squeaky sounds as he settled in.
Nonsense !
Gud Dugs ! ! !

 Monsoons storms are still here.

 Rain on my window. I know many of you are use to this but for me what a wonderful
much need sight to us desert dwellers.

 It is raining Tucson style. Sun shining and rain coming down. 
Check out the roof water flowing out of the drain bottom left. 
.
 I was trying to show Daughter my super short hair style. All the drugs I take have 
have left me with little hair and bald spots. So what better accessory but a Scottish Terrier,
who was looking at Winston.


As always, just because I can here is your pretty for the middle of the week.
This was listed a ugly Godzilla Christmas Sweater.
Just who do these people think they are ?
Christmas gud, Godzilla gud so why is this ugly ?
Silly people.
Nonsense !


.
godzilla. . . parsnip
music. . . Homegrown,  Zac Brown Band

28 comments:

  1. you caught the rainbow! and that sweater is FABU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several Godzilla for President tee shirt also !

      Delete
    2. Godzilla for President? Hmmm, you just might get your wish this year. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you! I like the hair. Love the pics of thehamish sleeping and his new toy! Hope the cats are settling in ok x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to brush the hair over the bald spot right in the front ! Plus I am losing my eyebrows and eyelashes bummer!
      But the hair head ratio to my hips is not GUD !

      Delete
  3. The Godzilla sweater is strangely fitting!

    Hamish must be slightly perplexed by the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Godzilla Christmas sweater. There's a page on Facebook, ILoveGodzilla, that offers all kinds of cool Godzilla stuff. And I love your super short hair. Been thinking of doing that myself.

    Once the kitties adjust to their new home, maybe everyone will get on better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use FB but I have an account I might just close it.
      I would love to see this page.

      Delete
  5. LOVE your short hairstyle. Kitties will come around; you are now living in their home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      The last haircut was nice but grew out fast so I just chopped it myself like I usually do between hair cuts. I did cut it really short but looks OK now.
      They rarely cut my hair the way I like it.

      Delete
  6. Hi, new follower here! I love you hairstyle! You rook mahhh-bah-lus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and Thank You.
      I don't always comment but I will stop by your blog soon

      Delete
  7. The new hair style is fabulous! Love thehamish and Gayle photo! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You I chopped it myself. I know where all the bald spots are !

      Delete
  8. I like your short hair. :) And I LOVE your pets!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your little naughty Marco ! He is a hoot.
      It almost looks like I have hair now.

      Delete
    2. I love Godzilla, just missed a big exhibit about his movies over here. The Hamish, as always is adorable. Like you short hair, at times the urge to whack all of mine off is almost overwhelming.
      Hope your kitties get their act together and that the Hamish gets to meet them. Loving Japan.

      Delete
    3. I am very excited about the new Godzilla movie !
      My hair have been getting shorter and shorter and now it is sure short. but It looks like I have hair now.
      So happy you're enjoying Japan, I wish I was there.

      Delete
  9. How lovely to see you Gayle and put a face to a name!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parsnip. this post was full of all sorts of reporting and nature beauty and kitties meet dog views, but the best of all. the pretty of the week ... was the photo of you! Lovely to see you right there with thehamish. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Merida will be back to her happy self. Maybe that super cool scratcher will help :-)
    Love your short hair. You and thehamish are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gud dog to get along with the kitties. We just came home from visiting some friends in Tennessee, and they now have two dogs and four cats. The dogs, which they've had the longest, get along great with the cats. It's kinda like Wild Animal Kingdom at night there, with all of the critters running down the hardwood-floored hallway. :)

    LOVE the haircut! I used to wear a Pixie when I was young, and it would be a lot easier to take care of than this mop I'm sporting now. But (sigh) my hubby likes it long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hasn't met the kitties yet. He sees them and they want nothing to do with him.
      He knows they are in Adam's room but can't get close.
      If I had your hair I would love to but.......

      Delete