Monday, August 5, 2013

parley view parsnip... vistors

My Monday post about what is going on today at my home in Tucson.
Besides still getting use to some new meds... arrrrgh !
I am waiting, waiting for some visitors
from Japan.



and here she is... waiting at the bus stop to take her to the Osaka Airport.


Checking out the plane


and here she is arriving at Taipei airport.
The flight is Osaka to Taipei, Los Angles, Salt Lake and finally Tucson !
She is such a world traveler at only 3 years old.
Oh
her parents are coming too !
yert !

Picture are from son's phone

.........................

And just because I can here is your pretty to start the week.
a typical Tucson sunset from last week. Monsoon styled.
 


waiting. . . parsnip
music. . . One Summer's Day,  Joe Hisaishi
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I bet she can't wait to see you and the doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song choice. These pictures of her are lovely, p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With her own suitcase! Looks like our granddaughter travelling - on to a full house this week! Have fun with the group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely of her parents to take photographs of her journey for you to enjoy.
    Enjoy her stay too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a sweetheart and, believe me, I'm not often moved to say such things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better and having a joyous time.
    Little Sunshine would make anyone feel good.

    ReplyDelete