Friday, October 14, 2016

Square Dog Friday. . . thehamish rules cats drool

What can I say this is the best day of the week,
Square Dog Friday !
thehamish rules cats drool.

......
 whot is this. . . 

 i thehamish not knowin' what this alien omeboa water monster thingin' is 

 omeboa kitty house wurfffffffff

 i thehamish not seeing no stinkin bad bad bad kitty
thats is gud house too small for the gud dug thehamish
whot is with that. . . 

 no kitty that is gud

 i thehamish is needin' chkikin'
lots of chkikin' now

 thehamish will smoosh under almost everything and walk around with pillows and blankets
on top of him. But he does not like to smoosh inside this pillow and will only lay on top.
So I put a chkikin' strip inside for him to find so I could take a photo.

 hahahahahahahah 
the headless pillow Scotty.

 Looks like I photoshopped (very badly) his head on the pillow.

 I have written before about how I don't like thehamish in the kitchen. 
Between my walker and feet plus another person it is just too much for me.

.
So he waits on the rug till I say something to him or I need to fill up his water dish.
thehamish like his water and ice separated, so two dishes.

...........

As always, just because I can here is a pretty to start the weekend.


On my trip to Trader Joe's last week (my one big outing ... yippie !) after a
the doctor visit, I saw these candy bars.
What a hoot, I think they are suppose to be a Milky Way and a Snickers ?
I love the names that is why I bought them.

Since I haven't had either candy bar for a long time, too much just "ok chocolate" for me.
I don't really like chocolate but these two tasted really good.
But what really do I know about chocolate ?

But now I am set for another year.


So everyone have a boffo quasar weekend !

amoeba. . . parsnip
music. . . Back Into My Life Again,  The Spencer Davis Group

34 comments:

  1. He looks adorable all bundled up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwww, cute ithehamish! and I could not LIVE without chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like chocolate sort of, but if I see anything like lemon bar or mergrain pie I will chose that first. Plus I try not to eat candy.
      You and I would get along so nicely, I cut off the chocolate off the candy bars and See's Candy and eat the inside.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Gayle!

    These are the funniest pictures of thehamish ever. The ones you mentioned really do look photoshopped! The captions conveying thehamish's stream of consciousness are also terrific. Nobody works harder for his chkikin' than thehamish!

    I never heard of those candy bars. I wonder how many kids are familiar with them, how they taste and how the little ones will react if people hand them out on trick-or-treat night. Most of the kids who come to my door are choosy beggars. :)

    Have a great weekend, dear friend Gayle. Your kitties and thehamish, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thehamish always has a stream of consciousness rumbling around in his head.
      The candy come from Trader Joe's and they were expensive.

      Delete
  4. The large blue amoeba is making quite a statement to thehamish. He clearly prefers the chkiken, even enough to hunt for it. All these Friday photos are good story tellers. I will have to look for those chocolate bars with the funny names.

    Nice to be reminded of the Spencer Davis Group. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Spencer Davis Group.
      The candy was expensive for me.

      Delete
  5. Hamish just hasn't met the right cats. I love chocolate, if I only got it once a year I'd be very unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue alien snuggie bed is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I love it! Pip sezs she would like one, just a little bit bigger, and she would find a way to squish herself into it!

    Thehamish is adorable in his very own bed sack...chkikin' strips work every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it on Etsy. From "sheepsdream" she is an artist living in Lithuania. I was going to ask if she could make on for a small dog.
      I fell in love with this the second I saw it.

      Delete
  7. The Hamish contemplating the alien omeboa water monster thing cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In order to keep my weight under control I never eat chocolate, but I must say those bars look tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hamish is soooo adorable! (And I love the blue alien snuggie bed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that alien snuggie napping place.
      I want one for me.

      Delete
  10. The blue alien bed is adorable but not as cute as the Hamisch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue alien bed is adorable but not as cute as the Hamisch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. He is just a very sweet little dog. But I see that he is missing Watson so much that some of the spark has gone out from him. He wants to play with the kitties so much and they want nothing to do with him.

      Delete
  13. Ooooh cool! Isn't it the felt cocoon bed for kitties? It is sooooo cute! I thought about getting one, but I haven't because neither my boys would use the dome bed that they have. I'm afraid that they'd ignore cocoon bed, too...haha.
    Love the photos of thehamish head on the pillow :-) He is such a sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are so like that, here is a great bed and they want to sleep in a laundry basket.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. George is a true Scotty where thehamish is a Westie/Scotty mix.
      So only his head is really black.
      The last photo of George was so wonderful with his lovely cut.

      Delete
  15. Hope you're enjoying the weekend with your furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope Hamish got lots of chikken after checking on the cat! He is a good dog, to lie on his rug out of your way. And everyone deserves chocolate occasionally! (Except the doggies, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anyway I asked her to make a funny face and she got right into the game. It was an excellent expression. I couldn't have done better myself.

    Best Dog food for boxers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thehamish looks adorable inside of that pillow. It's like his own personal sleeping bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures of your pup. The last image though, won't show on my tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that blue out of space cat house. And such a warm soft bed/pillow for Themamish. It must be so warm inside, good for wintertimes.
    I only go for real pure chocolat, but glad you enjoyed your once a year bar.
    Hope all is well Parsnip, take care.
    Regards,
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  21. You do make me laugh! Loved thehamish pics and words as always. Square Dog Fridays are the best xx

    ReplyDelete