Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday in ..... a fog

My usual post on Japan is left crushed by the side of the road today.
I am feeling sad and extremely prickly today.
Lots of stuff going on in Arizona, making me take a hard look at my life.
One option I have is to move from my home and the beautiful state I love.
 le sigh !
.
So here is a very prickly post.
.
 .
 Prickly Pear pad in spring
.
 Agave or Century Plant
.
 My syfy  plant, Fouquicria
.
 Barrel Cactus
.
 Agave
.
 Saguaro
.
 Golden Barrel

.........
And just because I can here is your mid week pretty.
.
Many years ago one of the children showed me a program that you could draw with 
like an "Etch A Sketch"
.
 .
 I can only vaguely remember drawing these.
.

prickly. . . parsnip
music. . . Things Left Unsaid,  Pink Floyd

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling sad. I sure hope you will feel happier soon!
    Those are beautiful prickly photos. Love Saguaro -so lovely. And the drawings are very cool! Especially the second one, it looks very unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful, Gayle! Of course, I love the Square Dog sketches....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics. I hope things get sorted out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worried and concerned today dear Parsnip. Holding a good thought and have hopes that the days to come will level out and be somewhat better. Hugs to all. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sugar i am so sorry your world is sad today. i wish only happiness and smiles for you dear! always!

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    yert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're feeling prickly Parsnip. What on earth is going on that could make you move? Thinking of you and grumping for you over here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you no longer feel prickly, Parsnip, though the photos of the pricklies are fabulous. My best friend lives in AZ - in a golfing community near Fountain Hills. I enjoyed seeing and reading about your square boys - hope they're feeling better also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read that things are not well on your end and that you're feeling prickly. Here's to you feeling un-prickly, sooner rather than later.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete