Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday in Tucson

My Wednesday post is usually about Japan. 
But I have been so very busy with doctors appointments 
with thehamish and Dr. Watson, that I decided to miss the Wednesday post. 

Then I went outside on Tuesday evening at the beginning of sunset.
The big sky and clouds of Tucson are amazing everyday.  
I wish I could capture in a photo the feeling of our big sky.
.
 Wind blown clouds over the Catalina Foothills.
.
 Like waves on the ocean,
.
 swirling like a flight of birds.
.
 The clouds in the sky above my head
.
 flowing in and out like

 Zephyrs

flowing from the west to where the sun will be setting.

zephyr. . . parsnip
music. . . Not Looking Back,  Ring Starr

11 comments:

  1. Such stunning photos of the big, beautiful sky! I can almost feel the zephyr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cloud photos--and yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had rain last night but your cloud photos are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so hope everyone in the West gets a good dowsing of rain. Praying for CA to get a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skies! i hope those adorable square boys are well sweetheart! yert!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello parsnip, those skies are amazing. I love to watch clouds in all shapes and sices. You captured them very well.
    Have a nice day.
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful sky you live under.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, what a fun post with all the clouds.

    ReplyDelete