Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Another Wednesday

Another quick post.
After a month away and recovering from too many doctor visits and a mound of paper work,
I am posting happiness in the form of thehamish.
He will taking over the blog today.


i thehamish is eating in nice tall persons who feeds us bed
hahahahahahahah mum no eatin' bed but i thehamish is





mum nice tall person who feeds us is sayin' i thehamish is bad because 
now she is wantin' a hot dog hahhahahahaha i made a funny
i the hamish is a hot dog
...

 kattie oliver trying to gets' in sun he is funny



....

i thehamish is not eating in nice tall persons who feed us bed
i thehamish is playing chew


















.................

like mum nice tall person who feeds is always sayin'
 here is your pretty for midweek


.
hahahahahahahaah kattie merida bye bye
but' she pretty

thehamish. . . parsnip
music. . . not knowin' any music

21 comments:

  1. Hi Hamish! You and your kitty friends sure are a nice looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh TheHamish, you do cheer us all up. You have such a lovely life with that nice tall person who feeds you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the Hamish and his katties, they are all delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hot dog comment made me laugh, thehamish. I lurve you! Did you leave lots of crumbs in nice tall person's bed? Maybe she can chew on the crumbs.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can always use a pretty and the Hamish always qualifies as a pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thehamish is very pretty and I lurve him.

      Delete
  6. Chew toys are fun, aren't they, Hamish? Kitties love sun puddles as much as Scotties do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thehamish lurves his chewy really chewy toys.

      Delete
  7. What cute photo subjects you have, Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have put thehamish into commercials !

      Delete
  8. Ahhhh....the books, all the books over the headboard. A woman after my own heart! As always, thehamish looking dapper and delightful. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when I say no more books.... that is just a few, they are piled everywhere.
      You should see my studio, books piled everywhere. they are multiplying.

      Delete
  9. Hamish and kitty are gorgeous. I have that curious multiplying books syndrome at my house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never find hangers but the books keep multiplying.

      Delete
  10. Haha, thehamish, now I wanna hot dog! :-) Love the photos of you playing with hot dog and chew toys. What a fun playtime you had!
    P.S. How pawsome Oliver got harness! I hope he enjoys the walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope he will get used to walking with one.

      Delete
  11. I see you like a book at bedtime. Like me. What a kind tall person you are to allow Hamish to romp on your bed.

    ReplyDelete