Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Another Wednesday

Another quick post.
After a month away and recovering from too many doctor visits and a mound of paper work,
I am posting happiness in the form of thehamish.
He will taking over the blog today.


i thehamish is eating in nice tall persons who feeds us bed
hahahahahahahah mum no eatin' bed but i thehamish is





mum nice tall person who feeds us is sayin' i thehamish is bad because 
now she is wantin' a hot dog hahhahahahaha i made a funny
i the hamish is a hot dog
...

 kattie oliver trying to gets' in sun he is funny



....

i thehamish is not eating in nice tall persons who feed us bed
i thehamish is playing chew


















.................

like mum nice tall person who feeds is always sayin'
 here is your pretty for midweek


.
hahahahahahahaah kattie merida bye bye
but' she pretty

thehamish. . . parsnip
music. . . not knowin' any music

21 comments:

  1. Hi Hamish! You and your kitty friends sure are a nice looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh TheHamish, you do cheer us all up. You have such a lovely life with that nice tall person who feeds you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the Hamish and his katties, they are all delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hot dog comment made me laugh, thehamish. I lurve you! Did you leave lots of crumbs in nice tall person's bed? Maybe she can chew on the crumbs.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can always use a pretty and the Hamish always qualifies as a pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chew toys are fun, aren't they, Hamish? Kitties love sun puddles as much as Scotties do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute photo subjects you have, Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have put thehamish into commercials !

      Delete
  8. Ahhhh....the books, all the books over the headboard. A woman after my own heart! As always, thehamish looking dapper and delightful. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when I say no more books.... that is just a few, they are piled everywhere.
      You should see my studio, books piled everywhere. they are multiplying.

      Delete
  9. Hamish and kitty are gorgeous. I have that curious multiplying books syndrome at my house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never find hangers but the books keep multiplying.

      Delete
  10. Haha, thehamish, now I wanna hot dog! :-) Love the photos of you playing with hot dog and chew toys. What a fun playtime you had!
    P.S. How pawsome Oliver got harness! I hope he enjoys the walk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you like a book at bedtime. Like me. What a kind tall person you are to allow Hamish to romp on your bed.

    ReplyDelete