Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to a mollybot !

Happy Birthday to my darling, talented, charming and all around
wonderful daughter mollybot !

Daughter and friend spent a fews days in Tucson for an early Birthday
celebration visit.

Last Sunday we drove to the Saguaro National Park in Tucson Arizona
and I will post on Monday about this fabulous Arizona National Park.

As I was walking down a path I saw this wonderful Prickly Pear Cactus
with this fabulous heart shaped pad. This pad was very near the
ground so I had to be quite the contortionist to get this shot and not
be impaled on the cactus but it was so worth it. I love this photo.

Yea Molly ! it is your day !
Love you. . .

mumzilla . . . parsnip
music. . . Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Tears For Fears

7 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! Thank you for the lovely post! I had such a great time Tucson. :) The photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mollybot...
    awwwwwwwwwwwww, your welcome ! I had such a fun time too... miss you lots

    xo, mumzilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday wishes from Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :)


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo for sending loving birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday Molly bot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really, really belated birthday. But in my defense I haven't had use of my computer for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete